Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND 4 members have departed

Uff... Mimic was pretty good compared to their previous works...

And after Kiss my Way, another Tenten's band which breaks up...

Good Luck to him!

I don't really get why people say Tenten bands disband easily, tho... Hanamuke, KuRt and chemical pictures all lasted around 3-4 years, which is a pretty good run, considering VK in general. 'kiss my way' was a timed band only, intended to last about 6 months, and we don't know what he's going to do with MBHI...

i always got the impression that kiss my way was never supposed to be a ''full-time'' band anyway, though, they were never really planning to stick around, right?

wonder if they'll scrape together some last-minute final release for MBHI or if those leftover songs will just be doomed to never get a proper release

I'm praying not for a disband. I'm gonna go cry in the corner now. I woke up and now I'm soooooooo fucking sad. Work is gonna suck today.

No I hate Sunday

no MY head bursting open call a doctor.

I'm just gonna cry now...

I only listened to their first release but still... how awful. I wonder if Tenten will gather new members or give up of this project.

Well this started out as ten ten solo project anyways. So I'm hoping the best vk djent band comes back and breed than ever! Maybe he wants to make it even more djent than before and add in awesome as solos and time sigs and none of the current members are up to par with his standard? This is my theory. Please let this be true!!! No I can't wait for my DVD to watch all these unreleased songs.

Well this started out as ten ten solo project anyways. So I'm hoping the best vk djent band comes back and breed than ever! Maybe he wants to make it even more djent than before and add in awesome as solos and time sigs and none of the current members are up to par with his standard? This is my theory. Please let this be true!!! No I can't wait for my DVD to watch all these unreleased songs.

I like your thinking man and of course it is a good point, MBHI is a solo project that had been on the shelf since 2008. I admit their look together and band dynamic just really seemed like something that would keep / would be worth keeping, but maybe you're right! Maybe they had different ideas or didnt think it was meshing so well. All of their songs still had a bit of demo flavor, seemed still like pieces put together. Maybe Tenten will seek out some other members to replace ex-SKULL

Bring back Chemical Pictures!

I don't even know if I could handle..

We need someone to carry on the djent-kei torch!

To be fair.. JILUKA is straight up branding themselves "V-Styling Djentcore" which of course sounds retarded, but they have good djent riffs going on in a few of those tracks on DISTREIB.

Still, MBHIs style is more loose and fun with it :)

Meabel is doing it for me right now for their vk djent! I just wish I can land their first single because that opening on fukai had me on first listen!

Jiluka I would say is more metalcore with some djent riffs here and there barely. I like them, but they don't do the trick for me :/

OH MY GOD I LOVED DJENT AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WAS A THING.

THANKS FOR OPENING MY EYES GUYS

You really didn't know what djent was?

Now that you guys talked about djent I remember that it's funny how I never recognize djent and metalcore on v-kei bands. They distort and mix everything so much I can barely recognize lol And I'm the guy who left v-kei aside to listen to metalcore and other core stuff. Sincerely I never thought about MBHI as a djent band. Are they?

They Def are a Djent band. Just listen at those distorted palm mutes and stuff like that~

Oh okay you are right. I just forgot what defines a band as djent. It's just that it's so different from the djent bands I am used to listen to around the internet. Japanese musicians really have their way! XD

defining any band as djent alone is pretty limiting XD but yeah almost all of the heavy riffs MBHI plays are very palm muted and they play with time signatures a lot. It's a little less typical sounding than what JILUKA is playing now which contains very textbook examples of djent riffs, again it's the kind of classification good for specifics but using it to define the bands' whole sound is selling them short no matter who it is XD.

I do love how it's being used in VK currently and I LOVE seeing MEABEL mentioned here also, I'm very much looking forward to them. I am actually with you 100% in that they do a lot more for me than a band like JILUKA