Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND 4 members have departed

We need someone to carry on the djent-kei torch!

+++++1 on this

i hate djent and it sounds like asshole but mbhi were brutal enough and still combined it with awesome choruses which made them one of my fav visualcore bands

so im pretty sad to watch them crash and burn like this :(

meh there's still dezert, dadaroma, avelcain, TBS, D.I.D. etc i'll live.

You really didn't know what djent was?

yuuup!

I generally find those billion music sub-genres definitions really boring, so I never pay attention to that BUT NOW I'VE CHANGED MY MIND AND WILL SEARCH NEW DJENT BANDS TILL THE END OF THE DAYS

According to Wiki:

Djent as a style is characterized by progressive, rhythmic, and technical complexity.[7] It typically features heavily distorted, palm-muted guitar chords, syncopated riffs[4] and polyrhythms alongside virtuoso soloing.[2] Another common feature is the use of extended range seveneight, and nine-string guitars.[

^ this is why I don't call vk bands "djent" or "core". Because they usually only take one part of those genres then blend it into their usual sound. They use djent-y riffs and -core breakdowns to spice up their sounds. That doesn't make them djent or metalcore bands in my book.

^ this is why I don't call vk bands "djent" or "core". Because they usually only take one part of those genres then blend it into their usual sound. They use djent-y riffs and -core breakdowns to spice up their sounds. That doesn't make them djent or metalcore bands in my book.

this is why I don't call vk bands "djent" or "core". Because they usually only take one part of those genres then blend it into their usual sound. They use djent-y riffs and -core breakdowns to spice up their sounds. That doesn't make them djent or metalcore bands in my book. 

Thanks for it. 

Thanks for it.

MBHI is djenty enough for me. There a also plenty of bands that use a 6 string instead of 7 or 8 to get that djent sound. This is why I call vk a music subgenre. Their music doesn't tie down to any one genre. Even the Japanese label vk a genre.

MBHI is djenty enough for me. There a also plenty of bands that use a 6 string instead of 7 or 8 to get that djent sound. This is why I call vk a music subgenre. Their music doesn't tie down to any one genre. Even the Japanese label vk a genre.

This is probably a conversation to further in a different thread. But you're right... visual is the genre. Which is exactly what I call it.

This is probably a conversation to further in a different thread. But you're right... visual is the genre. Which is exactly what I call it.

I would like a lot to read this kind of thread  =D

session "No Music No Life" & KOU session will perform at event "Happy hour vol.6-Halloween night-" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/10/30

"No Music No Life" members:
Vo.純(jun) (ex-DOPES.)
Gt.KAI (ex-DOPES.)
Gt.衍龍(kouryuu) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)
Ba.りょう(ryou) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)
Dr.哲也(tetsuya) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)

KOU session members:
Vo.ジュキ(juki) (ex-ワンネス(Oneness))
Gt.KOU (ex-NovA)
Gt.DAI (ex-ワンネス(Oneness))
Ba.塁(rui) (the Dice)
Dr.??