Trombe

sukekiyo live-limited single "耳ゾゾ(mimizozo)" release

sukekiyo live-limited single "耳ゾゾ(mimizozo)" will be released at their live "宙吊り娘と掃き溜めの詩" at Osaka Midoukaikan at 2015/11/21-11/22 and at Tokyo International Forum Hall C at 2015/12/02

I can't even lie, the fact that a band of this caliber is doing this is lowkey rubbing me the wrong way. They are a "major" band right?

I'm almost tempted to call this childish but I wont let my potential bitterness get the best of me.

Commence. 

lame, why can't they at least release some crazy overpriced thing that's available for everyone if they want to obnoxious... oh well, hope it's good. 

Well, look at it this way: when they did something like this (I think with their EP?), that song made its way onto the album ultimately. But anyway, good to see they're alive and well. :D

probably just another collection of shit-tier remixes tbh so nothing to worry about

these fetch bareeee money on closetchild etc i'd go to their shows just to resell these live releases lol

It's probably cheaper to fly to Japan and attend their live to purchase this than to buy it from auctions.

If it's a 'proper' song then it'll probably end up on their next album anyway. If it's just remixes, live audio, etc, then who cares :P

they will hold "sukekiyo ニ〇一六年公演「桜肌、夢締め跡と優越の詩」" at Nakano ZERO at 2016/04/15 and at Kyoto Gekijou at 2016/04/23-04/24