Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ハートレス(heartless) one-day revival

ハートレス(heartless) will revive for one-day at their one-man live "IT FLARES UP AGAIN-Five years later×6th last Trigger-" at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2016/03/26...it appears that their complete line-up will participate in that live

Glad to hear Shu is active after boogieman. Took him a long while to get back. I did not like Heartless very much, but he was a young promising vocalist and I hope he has a decent carreer.

Glad to hear Shu is active after boogieman. Took him a long while to get back. I did not like Heartless very much, but he was a young promising vocalist and I hope he has a decent carreer.

i can only rmb him doing support for Lustknot at one live before their hiatus when yuki was having problems, although i guess i won't really consider that (or a one-day revival) as being 'active'.

anyway i'd love to see him sing in a full band again but part of me is just glad that he hasn't vanished entirely from the scene..

i can only rmb him doing support for Lustknot at one live before their hiatus when yuki was having problems, although i guess i won't really consider that (or a one-day revival) as being 'active'.

anyway i'd love to see him sing in a full band again but part of me is just glad that he hasn't vanished entirely from the scene..

I honestly can see heartless back at it again. I would like more if he joined Akira in a new band since Junno is retired, but I'm afraid Akira is pretty much blacklisted.

As much as I liked them, I would not like to see them back... unless they'd be willing to find a new guitarist. Don't want Unveil Raze to lose FiVe.

SET-LIST at 2016/03/26:

01.HORIZON
02.FLoW
03.Lost Planet
04.You're my treasure
05.白蓮(byakuren)
06.Memory loss
07.Scream of Heartless
08.Endless Sorrow
09.Breaking the Wall
10.Dies for Myself

EN1