Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

塩原康孝(ex-SCREW RUI) solo new mini album "-overture-" release

塩原康孝(shiobara yasutaka)(ex-SCREW RUI) solo new mini album "-overture-" will be released through Tower Records at 2015/09/16 (2,160yen)

[track list]
02.-overture-
03.Don't let me down
04.innocent star
05.unhurt
06.みらいドロップ(mirai drop)

Guest lynchisizer

I thought he wanted to do something with fashion now :o ... but that really doesn't impress me a lot, the instrumental isn't anything special, and autotuned vocals... meh...

LOL, why's he dressed like Pharrel ? I mean:

Pharrell-Williams-Red-Jacket-Hat-R-B-HIT

Nobody cares about this dude, he can't sing and he's only making average music that sounds pretty much like any other j-pop crap.

Friendly reminder that the last bassist that left SCREW to get into a non-VK band failed miserably. But at least when Yuto left SCREW wasn't major and he eventually got back into VK... 

Nobody cares about this dude, he can't sing and he's only making average music that sounds pretty much like any other j-pop crap.

Friendly reminder that the last bassist that left SCREW to get into a non-VK band failed miserably. But at least when Yuto left SCREW wasn't major and he eventually got back into VK... 

This whole "it's not vk so I don't care" attitude is getting old. People do care about Rui regardless of what kind of clothing he's wearing.

2MTQrQf.gif

The "it's not vk so I don't care" part was actually about me. The "nobody cares about this person in particular" part is a fact. The very few that "beg to differ" won't be able to sustain his carreer, but again, I don't care. It's just a fact that 99,9% of people that leave VK bands to get a solo carreer won't last more than 1 or 2 years, so save your whinning for when he gives up or hopefully, he'll do like the last bassist that left SCREW did and get back to VK.

Saw this on another site and remembered this thread today. xD Thank you for the news. Much excite! I'm actually really digging this (no surprise really if you know me lol) so this is something I'll keep a eye on.

塩原康孝(shiobara yasutaka)(ex-SCREW RUI) will hold his presents live "塩原フェス。(生意気なタイトルすみません~1回目~)" at Shibuya eggman at 2016/01/16 with room12 and more...

SET-LIST at 2016/01/16:

01.ray of light
02.[new song]
03.Don't let me down
04.雨傘と心音
05.daybrake
06.ストロボ
07.innocent star
08.unhurt
09.-overture-

New album 「borderless」 2016.05.25 Release 

Track-list: