Trombe

KAMIJO 20TH ANNIVERSARY BEST GRAND FINALE & LAREINE one-day revival

KAMIJO pamphlet will be released at KAMIJO 20TH ANNIVERSARY BEST GRAND FINALE at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2015/12/28 (100 pages), which will include photos and interview of KAMIJO solo (including support members), LAREINE, NEW SODMY & Versailles

there will be "reborn ritual" of Versailles at that live at 2015/12/28

I haven't been following KAMIJO's career since early Versailles, so here's a question: what kind of voice tone does he use to sing LAREINE songs these days: the old or the new, post-LAREINE one? I'm more curious about that tbh. lol

Super stoked to see all three members (and both from NEW SODMY) back for the concert too. It'd be really cool to have full footage from it on DVD.

I haven't been following KAMIJO's career since early Versailles, so here's a question: what kind of voice tone does he use to sing LAREINE songs these days: the old or the new, post-LAREINE one? I'm more curious about that tbh. lol

Super stoked to see all three members (and both from NEW SODMY) back for the concert too. It'd be really cool to have full footage from it on DVD.

If you haven't heard him since early Versailles, then it would likely be impossible to imagine how his tone has changed. His voice experienced changes throughout all of Versailles' run, and he has also undergone vocal-surgery of some sort, so there are quite a lot of changes.

Some say he sings nasally or whiny, some think of him as a god. I belong in the latter category where I find nothing but warmth and power in his voice. If you want to hear how he has changed compared to his Lareine days, you should listen to his "Royal Blood -Revival Best-" album. Several Lareine songs have been re-recorded for this album, and he applies his current techniques.

Here is an example;

Lareine! This is probably the closest we'll get to seeing them...

It would be a dream to have a dvd of the whole event. Kamijo should put on a long blonde wig and go all out

NEW SODMY SET-LIST at 2015/12/28:

01.PHANTOM
02.Audrey
03.CAT WALK

LAREINE SET-LIST at 2015/12/28:

01.LILLIE CHARLOTTE
02.フィエルテの海と共に消ゆ(fierte no umi to tomo ni kiyu)
03.fiancailles~フィアンサーユ~
04.Metamorphose
05.再会の花(saikai no hana)

CXUg2pGUQAAD6Ss.jpg

CXVJR4xWEAAsTIy.jpg

Proper photo. Excuse me while I have to be carried away.

Why is he naked? (laughs) Suddenly the overdress KAMIJO became half-naked.

I enjoyed seeing the pics with Mayu and Machi. It's 11 years since I watched Metamorphose PV on TV for the first time.

I suppose those are wigs though.

What is known about them? Are they still working in the music industry?

Trombe, on 28 Dec 2015 - 07:27 AM, said:

CXUg2pGUQAAD6Ss.jpg

This picture though!

Plus they played LILLIE CHARLOTTE. IMO Lareine's best song.

Please let their be a dvd/bluray release.