Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

HOLLOWGRAM Vo.ryo has been injured in traffic accident

HOLLOWGRAM Vo.ryo has been injured in traffic accident at 2015/06/12, his condition is not life-threatening but he needs to have surgery, and he will be absent at TAG live at Ebisu club aim at 2015/06/23 and at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2015/06/27

That's a shame. I have mixed feelings towards HOLLOWGRAM as a whole but I am very fond of his vocals, so here's hoping he has a quick recovery.

the gods are taking revenge for the trash that is hollowgram

jk

hope he makes a swift recovery, can't imagine VK without him.

lol don't fell sorry for talking shit about hollowgram.

9gbo had enough naysayers, and I'm one of those btw. ryo's projects literally lack anything aside for pretense. bland and uninspired rentrer en soi/deadman crossover realness over 2 full bands already, and counting.

soporific nasal chanteuse should just give up and do music producing or something, sukekiyo/ex-12012 members style.

Feeling surprised to know there are people who don't like HOLLOWGRAM. 

I love their music even more than 9GBO's. The main reason is probably Yukino, cause almost everything he does is pretty close to me, but anyway.

Maybe it's just the matter of taste. 

Wish he recovers soon and looking forward to see him fine and full of vigor at KEEL's shows~

CHstJCKUsAAuiAy.jpg

Ryo said on his twitter that we don't have to worry about his cerebral hemorrhage, he fractured his arm and leg bones but he would have surgery for them inserting "surgical metal" into his shin tomorrow.

Good luck on the recovery!

I don't know what to call the thing you insert into bones to connect fractured bones. Ryo called them "bolt" or "pipe" and I think he guessed.  Anyone know?

Edit: It's called surgical steel, not far from what I interpretated.

Depending on the injury, you see surgical steel implants come in way of rods, bolts, screws, and plates and such for skull fractures.

Once I heard of them using surgical "anchors" for reattachment of a torn labrum. No clue what "anchors" look like, but you can use your imagination lol.

he looks so much younger without makeup lol

its probably the lighting--either way, ryo is fuckin pretty.

Sign in to follow this