Sign in to follow this  
sai

D to release new album

they all seem like good ideas, just poorly designed...

though that could be sad about possibly anything.

in terms of the whole vampire thing, can't decide if I prefer the crest or the throne image...

then again, asagi is so full of himself, so I'll choose the questionable third cover.

I don't know which is worse: the cover art or the album name?

the album name isnt that surprising, theyve been doing vampire stuff for ages.

That's my point. They should change a little.

I enjoyed the previews for tracks 1, 4, and 12. Most of the other previews sounds very filler-esque to me; will wait to judge them whenever it's released though!

Yeah Taiko, come at me!!

finally some VK band having drum solo as instrumental track

than guitars or some sampling (not that i against it)

previews sounds OK. Gimme more.

btw track 2 and 8 is not there.

finally some VK band having drum solo as instrumental track [...] btw track 2 and 8 is not there.

Dali's to the core is a nice drum-focused SE! In fact, it's one of the few that I listen to as a standalone song. Also, track 2 and 8 aren't there because they're the singles that have already been released!

Anyway, some of the previews sound cool and some of them sound average. I'm probably the only one, but I've been disappointed with D's albums since the first, so the middling previews/terrible covers don't excite or dissuade me either way.

On the other hand, The name of the ROSE is one of the ultimate top-tier VK-VK albums in my opinion, in terms of being a 100% strong-all-around piece of work. So maybe I've just expected too much since then. But at least D's mediocre is still pretty good!

The ones I liked were:

Muku Naru Bara no Inori

Daywalker

Ai wa Hitsugi

Quarted

Black Swan

Der Konig der Dunkelheit

and Silver Acorn Bullet

Everything else sounded not great to me, I'm hoping the full songs are as good.

Someone needs to tell their webdesigner to embed the MP3's into their webpage. New tab with nothing on it = bad.

So far I liked Tsuki toumi, Taiko, Desert Warrior (I'M ALADDIN), Black Swan, Der Kongigong or whatever it's called, Silver Acorn Bullet, and Underground Road. I'll have to hear the whole album though to make a judgment.

Also, interesting how the embedded mp3 is spelled "Dessert Warrior." Fighting footons fa la la la la la la.

I'm pretty excited about the new album!

Those previews sound amazing, especially "Der König der Dunkelheit" (even though the german title made me lol)

Only the covers are kinda.. meh...

I thought they did. It's on their OHP. And in the post I made earlier. Luckily I ordered Type C....

fhC3iNKuAc4

Full PV for Der Konig der Dunkelheit. I love it. It sounds so strange and some bits are actually a bit out of place but I still love it. By the way, the story Asagi is playing somehow reminds me of the book I read, named Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde. I mean, with him experimenting, starting to change form, searching for an antidote and the big dagger. It's a lot like in the story. If so, awesome! I love that story. For some reason when Asagi pulled down that curtain I imagined it going wrong the first time and him ending up on his face on the ground :lol:

Pretty video, and I'm glad their stylists ditched the idea to overcome Kaya's vulgar looks that they've been after in the recent PV or two.

Picture aside, WTF is with Asagi's voice? His deep throat singing sounds terrible D:

I really like that song a lot more than I thought I would. I'm hoping hearing it not-from-youtube makes it even better! I just don't get why there's a few still shots of Asagi and other band members after he's done having a seizure. Ah well, I only watch Pvs like twice and never watch them again after that.

i fucking love it. i dont know if that reaction stemms from the fact that i had such low expectations or that i legitimately like it but i really did enjoy it and could watch it again and again. Good job, D

Sign in to follow this