Sign in to follow this  
sai

D to release new album

On January 12th 2011 D will release their 3rd Major album! Details about the tracklist have not been revealed yet. It will be released in Type A, Type B and Type C. Type A will contain 2 CDs, Tybe B a CD and a DVD and Type C only 1 CD. For everyone who orders First Press the release will include a trading card/ sticker chosen from six and as an External Bonus a poster.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=YICQ-10025

[2CD / Jacket A]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=YICQ-10027

[CD+DVD / Jacket B]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=YICQ-10028

[CD / Jacket C]

That's....fast. :oro: I think they need to slow down a bit, despite how much I love these guys.

Holy shit, that is fast. They're losing some of their rock God status to me recently... their musics just not doing much for me since Genetic World.

I'm still excited though, I guess.

I need to hear this new single before I call anymore judgements into play.

wow! their 3rd mayor album!... time flys!... (i'm getting old T_T)

_

good.... i wish to write something more happy but the news of kagrra push down my day.

_

thanks for the info!

Glad they're churning these out like crazy, their past few have been brilliant.

Eh, I'd be more interested if the b-side collection included their indie songs instead, like Collector, Gate to the sky, Mayoi no Mori and the ones from the Yume Narishi Kuuchuu Teien single. Regardless of that, I hope the actual album turns out good like 7th Rose was.

D'udes, it's DISBAND TIME in visual kei

Did you had to stay up all night to think that? Because if it did it's not working, sorry.

I'm not sure if it takes you an all-nighter to write a seemingly witty line, I typed mine as I've seen the news.

They should totally disband, and I guess the album itself will literally scream that.

D'udes, it's DISBAND TIME in visual kei

Did you had to stay up all night to think that? Because if it did it's not working, sorry.

I'm not sure if it takes you an all-nighter to write a seemingly witty line, I typed mine as I've seen the news.

They should totally disband, and I guess the album itself will literally scream that.

I would understand if they were an indie band, but they have a contract with Avex, they have to work like bitches for them.

I agree with JonJon. Just because Avex is pushing them like crazy to release so much stuff in such a small time span doesn't mean they are planning on disbanding.

CDJapan has ALREADY STATED that the second CD is a collection of their major b-sides. It's not a live CD nor a greatest hits compilation.

It's not.... really going to be Vampire Saga is it?

That would be a little ridiculous.

In any case, I'm excited for the album and for the b-side collection, especially after this last single was so impressive.

Sign in to follow this