Trombe

KAMIJO 2 best albums release

it isn't numbered yet, tracklist is compiled KAMIJO -> Versailles -> Lareine. His tour has a mix of those, if I remember correctly, I think it will be the same for this release. If it was released as is, I don't think it will flow very well.

Where have people seen that the songs will be re-recorded versions? I haven't seen anything about it so I just assumed they took the songs and put them on this greatest hits :P

That is simply a speculation which people started to believe because everybody assumes it will be, it doesn't say anywhere whether or not the tracks are re-recorded.

At first I felt a bit disapointed because I never thought of a re-recording, but if it turns out to be that it might get really interesting!

I am interested in Fiancailles, Metamorphose and LILLIE CHARLOTE. I have girl friends who will jump off their sofas when listening to LILLIE CHARLOTTE, they love the song.

The best idea would have been that other bands had covered them as some sort of tribute instead of KAMIJO covering them himself. I understand it is him covering the songs...

Yeah, Trombe told me later that this isn't the actual order! God Palace + Unmei have to be the final of the CD!

He's lost so much power that he used to have. He always sounds out of breath. That deviated septum really messed him up I guess. I feel like his voice has steadily deteriorated since late Versailles and throughout his solo career.

Hmm, I've always been kind of split about his vocals...the first thing I heard was Node of Sherzo and Versailles, so I got used to that, then I came accross Lareine and he sounds so different there I began to think he sounded really strained in Versailles, like his voice is much lighter but he forces himself to go deeper down. and now I'm just split XD Feels like perhaps Lareine was his normal voice, and that might also be why he sounds a bit bad live. I went to his Halloween live though and I didn't think he sounded out of breath there...

Seeing those livevideos reminded me, shouldn't Kamijo release a live DVD soon...

Also, has anyone heard anything regarding the best of album, if it will be the old recordings or new?

I just checked his twitter and yeah it seems so after all! (unless it's for something else, like a live or something) he said they finished recording the rythms and that through perfection it is reborn and becomes a new song. I'm really hoping it means all the songs are re-recorded....

"Rhythm recordings, etc. have finished! We changed the key of the song we were working on last time up, and we upped the tempo of the song re-recorded this time! They’ve been completely reborn and become new songs."