So, I joined this site with only the intention of downloading music. Then, I realized it looked like a pretty cool place... so I figured I could hang around. *shrug* It's always nice to become a member of new forums.

Anyway, about me... well, obviously I love visual kei. I'm a total addict when it comes to that sort of thing. I'll list my favorite bands later since I want to get to the point of telling more about than just visual kei even though it pretty much takes my entire daily life lol. Moving on, um... well... I'm on the autistic spectrum. Not severely, mind you. It mostly affects my emotional state and social skills though. However, once you get to know me, you'll be wishing I had a mute button. :P

I'm a writer, so that's a plus, I guess? I like to write stories, but I've only written like two. heh... um oh! There's one important thing I should say. As you can tell from my username, Takeru is my hero. Being someone who suffers from almost disabling anxiety, it just helps to have someone go through so much crap and still be as strong as ever through it all. I heard that he said in his blog that he has depersonalization disorder, panic attacks, arrhythmia and autonomic ataxia... yet look at him. So amazing... so... so happy. That inspires me to overcome my anxiety and other things. I mean, this guy is so awesome because he owns his owns and designs his own clothing line, is the vocalist for SuG... he's just amazing to me. Enough about him though. >/////<

I can be really shy and timid at first. It'll take me a while to get used to my surroundings here... so don't be surprised if I come off as awkward or well... not right I guess lol. I really am a great person as far as I know too, so don't be afraid to approach me!

I'm not sure how updated this list really is but... sicne visual kei, as I said, takes up a majority of my life... I might as well share my favorite bands and stuff, right?

GOTCHAROCKA
the GazettE
♥ Alice Nine
SuG
♥ Lost Ash
HITT
Sadie
Matenrou Opera
♥ an Cafe
SCREW
♥ LM.C
♥ Girugamesh
♥ Colosseum Thesis (This one is a local band in my area. You won't know them.)
♥ Diaura
♥ Lycaon
Vidoll
♥ defspiral
♥ Grieva
♥ Dog in The PWO
♥ Jui (ex. Solo Artist)
♥ Blitz
♥ Mejibray
born
Royz
♥ Revlez
♥ DuelJewel
♥ Shounenki
♥ DIV
♥ BLESSCODE
♥ Lustknot.
♥  R E D M A N
Reign
♥ unRealistic
♥ Purple Stone
♥ Vaatsu

So yeah. I told you it was a very huge list. I did bold the ones I'm more favorable towards though. Just to give you an idea of what I enjoy most of all. Just keep in mind that I love ALL these bands equally, except for SuG because I love them more. <3

If you want to know more about me, don't be afraid to ask. ^w^ I don't bite unless it's Monday, then I bite.

Hey dude, super sweet list of band's, I have similar tastes.

DOG, SuG, and girugamesh being some out of my top ten.

I also really like Haru from DOG as he had a troubled life as well yet he didn't let it keep him down.

Anyway hope you have a good time using the site.

Yeah. Though, I think I can really feel for Takeru the most for some reason. I'm not sure why. I guess because he's jsut so happy and strong all of the time like as if he's going to let anything bring him down, you know? Anyway, thanks. :D I'll try to stick around as much as possible. ><

Hey welcome <3 SuG, GOTCHAROCKA, Alice Nine, Matenrou Opera, An Cafe, LM.C, Lycaon, DOGinThePWO and BORN OMG ♥

And one more Takeru lover? Please *hug* I like you ! He inspires me everyday and always make me smile, I completely understand everything that you wrote about him ♥ ♥

(my English is a little bad, sorry :shock: )

He inspires me too. <3 Like omg... I could probably write a whole book on how much he means to me! But hey... get this. I actually used to hate Takeru because he always seemed so cocky and rude. Now, the guy is my fricken hero. It's strange, huh? I do love him to pieces though. Like, I'm a much better person because of him. I have not had much problem with my anxiety lately. Plus. I feel more confident and strong like I should feel. Seeing him be all happy and just being himself always makes me squeal like omg. Lol... see? I'm already starting to write a lot about him. XD I even have this blanket that's kind of like his... it's the same pattern, but mine is tealish. I named it Keru (said as Koo-roo). I associated it with him because I wanted something that would remind me of him just in case something happened or whatever. Like, if I get scared or anxious or upset or... anything really. So yeah. XD

Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes so far.

I really understand you, I could write a lot if my English was better... But xD His words always touch my heart, is difficult to explain this feeling, but I admire him, Takeru stole my heart (laughs). So many difficulties and he still can be strong and smile, is very encouraging to me! I feel I can overcome my problems also ♥ I have problems with anxiety also so I understand exactly what you mean /o\ 

jibun rashiku jibun uragire ♪

Lycaon, Vidoll, Royz, Shounenki, Blesscode, Purple stone?? Wow, your music taste is amazing! :D You'll definitely fit right in! Do you have a last.fm? I'd like to add you there!

And please join the chat sometimes, it would be super fun to chat with you more! :D 

Lycaon, Vidoll, Royz, Shounenki, Blesscode, Purple stone?? Wow, your music taste is amazing! :D You'll definitely fit right in! Do you have a last.fm? I'd like to add you there!

And please join the chat sometimes, it would be super fun to chat with you more! :D

I try to like as much as I can. I like really anything in the visual kei industry, except for like pure screamo and what not. Also, I thought of getting last.fm, come to think of it but... I don't know. Maybe I will. O.O

Here you go: http://www.last.fm/user/takeruismyhero It'll take a while to set up though.

Edited by takeruismyhero

Soooooo many similar favourite bands, holy plums. And hey, if you take a look to the left, looky at my current avatar... x'D Yay!~

LM.C, Lycaon, Mejibray, Dog in the POW; hell... to the YES, my friend. : 3

Awesome of you to join and approach us with this great introduction post. :'3 I do hope you enjoy your time here with us! I remember being the same with my first post but you'll feel right at home here soon, I'm sure. Please do join us in the chat whenever you'd like, and also, if you're free on Sundays or any evenings (depending on what your timezone is), we have plug sessions going on (I can expand on this if you'd confused, of course). I hope to see you around as much as I'm already seeing which is really lovely. Also, recommending Last.fm too, a lot of us are on it! ^-^

Welcome here! What a lovely introduction post, it was a pleasure reading it - awesome band list aside. I find it admirable of you to just be so open right from the beginning, so a huge double thumbs up! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, see you around! 

I reached my quota for liking votes apparently so... thanks. :D Yeah, I tend to do that a lot. I can be a pretty open person because I'm like Takeru... I like to stand out. XD