Lestat

Last.fm weekly charts thread

Since a lot of people on here are quite keen on Last.fm, I thought it would be fun for everybody to post their weekly charts here once their seven-day timer on Last.fm ends. You could either post your top three or your top five as I think those will be most relevant to someone's charts. I use a nifty add-on on my Twitter that generates my top three every Sunday evening called Tweekly.fm and it's quite enjoyable to watch it pop-up every week. It's nice for a change for people who don't often check out their profiles to keep more track of their statistics too.

I'll start, this is the one from the ending of last week.

• アヲイ (1044)
  • WHITEBLACK (448)
  • DEATHGAZE (343) 

Since a lot of people on here are quite keen on Last.fm, I thought it would be fun for everybody to post their weekly charts here once their seven-day timer on Last.fm ends. You could either post your top three or your top five as I think those will be most relevant to someone's charts. I use a nifty add-on on my Twitter that generates my top three every Sunday evening called Tweekly.fm and it's quite enjoyable to watch it pop-up every week. It's nice for a change for people who don't often check out their profiles to keep more track of their statistics too.

• アヲイ (1044)
  • WHITEBLACK (448)
  • DEATHGAZE (343) 

Don't you sleep? haha

• アヲイ (1044)
  • WHITEBLACK (448)
  • DEATHGAZE (343) 

those numbers look like overall numbers, are you sure you posted the right ones?

Top 3 from the last 7 days:

1 Flip   45
2 Sheek Louch  28
3 yazzmad  23

Awesome idea, thanks for making this thread! This'll keep me looking back at my totals for once, aha. You just gotta love Last.fm!

From the previous 7 days, total of 5 musician listing, starting point for these statistics keeping;

PLASTICZOOMS / 15

Kimberely / 13

凛として時雨 / 9

Plastic Tree / 6

2NE1 / 6

PLASTICZOOMS 5ever number uno pls, hai, thanking you~ ...Wow, I really need to tag everything correctly and listen more. xD

1. 서태지 // 12

2. KASHIWA Daisuke // 11

3. cali≠gari // 7

4. Akira // 6 (referring to AKIRA formerly of DISACODE)

5. D'espairsRay // 4

Kinda inactive this week so most of this is from what's on my phone. Top artist is surprising, but I had just gotten around to listening to Quiet Night and kinda got hooked on Christmalo.win.

those numbers look like overall numbers, are you sure you posted the right ones?

I listen to music on an average of nine to twelve hours a day, so yes — they are perfectly correct numbers. Click the link in my signature if you desire to find out these facts for yourself; the numbers have slinked a little on the weekly charts but the evidence is still recognizable.

I listen to music on an average of nine to twelve hours a day, so yes — they are perfectly correct numbers. Click the link in my signature if you desire to find out these facts for yourself; the numbers have slinked a little on the weekly charts but the evidence is still recognizable.

well....DAMN!

Papa Roach / 99

MERRY / 80

Galneryus / 71

Atreyu / 60

Rise Against / 56

9mm Parabellum Bullet / 50

Limp Bizkit / 48

KAMIJO / 40

Pay money to my Pain / 38

Metallica / 30

Was rediscovering my love for J last week.

J / 25

KAGERO / 13

MO'SOME TONEBENDER / 10

THREE LIGHTS DOWN KINGS / 8

クリープハイプ (CreepHyp) / 5

Here's my top 10 from last week. I accidentally scrobbled ボンジュール鈴木 as the wrong tag "bonjour suzuki". Even though I deleted the bad tag from my library, it still shows up here.

TJDXMtV.png

I'll do top 10, because I like top 10s lol.

01.Vivid

02.SUPER BEAVER

03.9nine

04.Lyu:Lyu

05.Rude Paper

06.Yeti

07.NoisyCell

08.JOKER

09.アンダーグラフ

10.刘思涵 (Koala Liu)

Basic taste coming through

4VcCBY1.png

I usually listen to a big number of artists every week so I feel these charts aren't representative of my taste. Especially when I'm listening to a lot of albums.

7 day tracking! (already into the 8th day but it just pretty much went past midnight over here, aha)

1. LM.C / 33

2. Lycaon / 19

2. MEJIBRAY / 19

4. PLASTICZOOMS / 14

5. bomi / 13

I gave mostly new listens recently so that's why this turned out as it is. Also, upcoming LM.C review; which is why I've spammed them to high heaven for me all of yesterday, lol.

Top Artists for the week ending Sunday 8 February 2015

1. THE NOVEMBERS / 30

2. alt-J / 21

3. Ametsub / 14

4. 福原希己江 / 14

5. Verdena / 13