Trombe

DIAURA new maxi single "RUIN" release

Imo Diaura created their own style with the release of FOCUS. You can easily recognize them when their soing is playing. I love that because I can't really say that about most of bands that are like ~5 years old, because they simply sound the same. (at least for me) 

from Under sounds exactly like when VK started to transition from that traditional 90's sound to a fresh one in early 00's where bands gave up their looks and started wearing suits most of the time. Amazing.

^ Kinda reminds me of PIERROT... actually, quite a bit of their songs has that kind of atmosphere. Not directly referencing, sometimes not even musically, just kinda similar feel.

RUIN - So much more than I expected, misleading preview. The atmosphere is gold.. the woodlike chimes remind me of Idk what...

from Under - fucking great, awesome all over and a chorus that keeps my attention (rare breed from DIAURA nowadays)

I think the biggest thorn in their side is the chorus vocal melodies, to me it ended up stunting the greatness of some of the cooler songs on Triangle (even a bit on Focus) Yo-ka has to start pulling out more variables like in Valluna.

I am so much more into this single than I thought I was.

^^ thar guitar riff in the beginning screams PIERROT too. lol but yeah, I've always got the same vibe from them. I hope they don't reach their FREEZE phase any time soon.

"Documentary of RUIN" is worth watching on YT, cool recording sessions captured

(preferred to most videos simply making of the PV, id like to see more studio clips from VK bands)

diaura are so inconsistent for me, and this is another mediocre phase of theirs. horizon and silent majority were awesome but the rest of triangle was boring as hell and this single continues the trend. meh they've put out some amazing singles before so i have faith but not today satan, not today.

on a bright note kei's purple wig look is FLAWLESS

diaura are so inconsistent for me, and this is another mediocre phase of theirs. horizon and silent majority were awesome but the rest of triangle was boring as hell and this single continues the trend. meh they've put out some amazing singles before so i have faith but not today satan, not today.

on a bright note kei's purple wig look is FLAWLESS

Same here, I always enjoyed this guys, but their newest works aren't seducing me :/ maybe they will improve or turn back to the gold times :)