lichtlune

Is it safe to start wondering when Versailles will be back yet?

Jupiter has released a few albums, Kamijo has released quite a lot of music as well. It's 2015 and the members aren't getting any younger. Do you guys think the band will be coming back anytime soon? Maybe someone can update us on some hints, rumors, something about them at this point? Or maybe someone can translate something? I don't know.

I just figured its about time to talk about it. It's been over 2 years since their hiatus hasn't it? Is this going to be a malice mizer type of deal or are they actually coming back soon? Wondering if there's any new information out.

I don't think they are going back together any time soon, unless Jupiter sales plummeted and HZK begged KMJ to revived Versailles.

How are their sells in comparison to Versailles? Also I'm curious how much kamijo sells in comparison to jupiter.. I'm sure a revival would form a lot of hype and sales for a late 2015/2016 Versailles album.

I think it would be cool if the band revived under jupiters current label. They seem to have a bigger budget than warner japan Versailles. 

How are their sells in comparison to Versailles? Also I'm curious how much kamijo sells in comparison to jupiter.. I'm sure a revival would form a lot of hype and sales for a late 2015/2016 Versailles album.

I think it would be cool if the band revived under jupiters current label. They seem to have a bigger budget than warner japan Versailles.

Versailles had way more sales than either Jupiter or Kamijo solo which are pretty much equal, save Louis I believe which was the most popular.

Versailles sold as much per popular release as current Jupiter and Kamijo put together.

Not sure where the disconnect was, either they fell out of favor or fans dont like either project as much? Personally I am starting to defect to team Jupiter myself, maybe the new projects can regain that market pull, or maybe fans just prefer the package Versailles presented.

I'd rather Hizaki and co. stay in Jupiter, Kamijo stay with his solo project, and I'd rather Versailles stay dead. It's not like post-JUBILEE Versailles was all that great anyway. Jasmine You's death sucked the life right out the band, and after sidelining the concept and changing their sound to be closer to power metal, they got stale fast. The path Jupiter took is all I need to know to say that if they got back together now they'd continue to play the same boring power metal and then everyone would wish they never reunited in the first place.

Kamijo did the right thing in getting a new band to revisit that concept IMO. His band may not be as technically proficient as the members of Jupiter are, but the music is still plenty interesting. And for all their technical proficiency, Jupiter have yet to win me over. He is the closest we're getting to what Versailles once offered.

I'd rather Hizaki and co. stay in Jupiter, Kamijo stay with his solo project, and I'd rather Versailles stay dead. It's not like post-JUBILEE Versailles was all that great anyway. Jasmine You's death sucked the life right out the band, and after sidelining the concept and changing their sound to be closer to power metal, they got stale fast. The path Jupiter took is all I need to know to say that if they got back together now they'd continue to play the same boring power metal and then everyone would wish they never reunited in the first place.

Kamijo did the right thing in getting a new band to revisit that concept IMO. His band may not be as technically proficient as the members of Jupiter are, but the music is still plenty interesting. And for all their technical proficiency, Jupiter have yet to win me over. He is the closest we're getting to what Versailles once offered.

If they still feel that they have the same spark as before I say they should revive. Kamijo seems to still have some spark even though his voice is deteriorating. Hizaki just looks bored out there most of the time. I'm not so sure about the others. Maybe this is why they wanted to break up though. So they could do the power metal stuff? Perhaps they'll go back to their roots if they come back.  

Why should Versailles be back?

I meant there’s just about 0.01% possibility that a disbanded visual band will be back.

Disbandment usually means that there are no willing among members to be together anymore, doesn’t it?

I meant there’s just about 0.01% possibility that a disbanded visual band will be back.

Disbandment usually means that there are no willing among members to be together anymore, doesn’t it?

Lin-the end of corruption world- did really go back, but with 80% new members X))

La'Mule go back together only for the sake of announce their disbanding.

Versailles didn't disband though. As far as I'm concerned they're on hiatus. That's the information I got. Lin was also on hiatus. 

your own OP has them disbanded...

Jupiter has released a few albums, Kamijo has released quite a lot of music as well. It's 2015 and the members aren't getting any younger. Do you guys think the band will be coming back anytime soon? Maybe someone can update us on some hints, rumors, something about them at this point? Or maybe someone can translate something? I don't know.

I just figured its about time to talk about it. It's been over 2 years since they disbanded hasn't it? Is this going to be a malice mizer type of deal or are they actually coming back soon? Wondering if there's any new information out.

I think it is still too soon to hope for a comeback, maybe in a few more years. I want more solo Kamijo material.

If I'm not mistaken, sometimes it has to happen, so 'usually' is right. That doesn't mean to say Versailles won't do this then, right? Like, I remember a band splitting because they didn't sell enough live tickets. Many disband because the band members want to follow a different music direction. I didn't want to leave your question unanswered but I personally feel there are many reasons as to why disbandments happen, sometimes things are said or are even left unsaid, you know? Meaning, the members don't always wish to avoid one another. 

Personally, I really do hope they'll come back together. It's not a disbandment, true, so I can hope just a little, right? I love all three music acts, so I don't really mind. I haven't been disappointed with any release I've heard by any of the three musician acts, so I enjoy anything these guys do. I guess I'm just more into how it all started then moving on (as I've said before with band vocalists going solo), that's just me. I can't help but hope really.

Lin-the end of corruption world- did really go back, but with 80% new members X))

La'Mule go back together only for the sake of announce their disbanding.

I had missed your response. xD Thanks for that. And nicely said. That sucks for all La'Mule fans, wow. ;_; And Lin, I hadn't actually noticed even though I've listened to them before haha.

Kamijo seesm to be doing quite well lately, world tours and stuff. I don't know about Jupiter but I fuess they are doing well too.

I don't see Versailles coming back any time soon...