Trombe

the:Ø will disband

No tears shed on this announcement.  After San went generic, boring VK with this effort, I realized that Jin was the force driving the dark and heavy sounds now found in The Black Swan.

It is sad too, since I liked his output in Nega/Perestroika - I though he would have done something more interesting.

At least we still have The Black Swan.

At least we still have The Black Swan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. THE BLACK SWAN forever.

Forever

and

ever

omg...I do remember all those things back then in NEGA, but that doesn't mean I can't see he IS a talented guy... he was bullied cause he is actually like one of the most shyest guys in the vk scene... plus he was the young one, the fragile "girl" of the band... the easy-to-anything, and you know that cause Yuu was the dark one. lmao but he does have good skills and I believe it's because the way his soul is. I think that's why he made an awesome job in NEGA. This GIO band, I liked it, yeah, though it seems that style wasn't made for him, at least not with those members. Anyways... I do care about him and hope the best for him.

their members session band "実験体NEMESIS(jikkentai NEMESIS)" (prototype session band before formation of the:Ø) will perform at KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT "FREEDOM 20150311" at Ash OSAKA at 2015/03/11

All 40 of their fans, bless their little hearts.

And people ask in such situations "why my favorite band will disband? T _ T" and than try to explain, because they are living far away, looking cool and making reasonable quality music, that doesn't mean they are successful.

And people ask in such situations "why my favorite band will disband? T _ T" and than try to explain, because they are living far away, looking cool and making reasonable quality music, that doesn't mean they are successful.

But you have to keep things in perspective. the:Ø just started activities and released only one single. Having 40 fans that would show up for one of your first official concerts is pretty damn good. Most new bands don't have any.

ex-the:Ø Dr.アル(aru) will go aboard to Australia for studies since 2015/05

education