Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "SLINGER" will form

session band "VIPER" will perform at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/01/29 and will change to new formal band "SLINGER" after their live at 2015/03/27

"SLINGER" members:
Vo.KNIGHT (ex-BLADE)
Gt.ュゥナ(yuna) (ex-CHiLLDReN-->J∀CK11-->【_Vani;lla】-->ベルベット(VelBet))
Gt.LATE (ex-Amulet*-->BLADE-->Luzmelt(reyto))
Dr.クロ(kuro) (ex-GerVelir-->Logic-->ビスコ(bisco)-->VelBet-->Vanish-->CELL-セル-(support), now DADA(support))
support Ba.准(jun) (ex-Ladifere-->Cupid-->チロル(tirol)-->ボウドレイル(baude laire)-->UnsraW-->-ASSAULT--->Arpege(support)-->Ms.LIAR)

http://slinger.jp/

they will hold their first free one-man live "使徒の晩餐〜再生・降臨の章〜(shito no bansan〜saisei kourin no shou〜)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/05/01 and their presents live "Desperado Performance~序ノ章(jo no shou)~" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/07/01

B8_-FOqIMAAqF4R.jpg

They look a lot like VAJRA in that pic. Their individual pics look cool, but the drummer looks ratchet as fuck. I hope they sound good, and I think they will. Yuna always delivers.

their new maxi single "O Grande Amor" will be released at 2015/05/17 (1,080yen), which will be sold in advance at their first free one-man live "使徒の晩餐〜再生・降臨の章〜(shito no bansan〜saisei kourin no shou〜)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/05/01

[track list]
01.ローザ(rosa)
02.セイヴィア(savior)

CAzjgSJWwAA0WA-.jpg
knaigt.jpg
yuna.jpg
late.jpg
kuro.jpg
jun.jpg

I agree they sound pretty average, but they have potential. I believe it's just a matter of time before they get better. The PV sounds cheap as fuck, tough. It lacks all those filters they use on VK videos in order not to look too ratchet, which is what they ended up looking in this video.

Sign in to follow this