Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

so what are you people interested in for summer season? as it starts next week.

http://anichart.net/summer < here is a list.

i actually wait for the fall season, especially for kuroko no basuke season . theres nothing i really anticipated for a long time in summer season, but im going to try:

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku , Free!, Love Lab, Danganronpa - The Animation, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Blood Lad. and maybe Gatchman Crowds

so what are you people interested in for summer season? as it starts next week.

http://anichart.net/summer < here is a list.

i actually wait for the fall season, especially for kuroko no basuke season . theres nothing i really anticipated for a long time in summer season, but im going to try:

Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku , Free!, Love Lab, Danganronpa - The Animation, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Blood Lad. and maybe Gatchman Crowds

shitty season, considering that gintama's rip will appear in autumn-winter. but looking forward to TWOGK: Goddess Ark and Monogatari

I actually feel like this is gonna be a really good season.

Returning series I'm looking forward to:

Kingdom 2 (obviously)

Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma lllya (I love the fate series so this is a no brainer)

Genshiken Nidaime (This was actually a surprise, Never thought they would do a second season but I'm sure glad they did.. I love this type of slice of life :))

The World God Only Knows: Goddess Arc (Been waiting for this third season. It was expected, no surprise here)

and then new series I think will be promising and I am planning to watch as of this moment:

Gifuu Doudou!! Kanetsugu to keiji (What can I say? I love historical anime, it's one of my favorite genres and it's really fun to watch. Gonna definitely give this a watch.)

Danganronpa (Don't know to much about this anime, but it looks legit and the synopsis sounds pretty interesting , so it's on the to watch list)

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (same as above)

Blood Lad (Getting a very strong Durarara!! feeling on this one, at least animation and art style wise, And that's to be expected since this is being made by the same studio that did Durarara!!)

Watamote! (this is kinda the shameful pick of the bunch, I've read a few chapters of the manga and a lot of people have told me it's really quite good, so I'm gonna just jump right in on the anime.. Obviously though this isn't gonna be for everyone)

Just finished watching:

Valvrave S1

One of those shows that's so bad it's entertaining. If you want to see Code Geass on crack, this is for you.

The Devil is a Part-Timer!

Satan working for McDonalds? Concept can't get any better than that. It's a pleasant surprise seeing how enjoyable this series is. I expected this to be mediocre cuz it's got light novel written all over it but good thing I was wrong.

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

So cliche and predictable and some WTFs. I can see how the plot works for a video game but as an anime, it's hard to take it seriously.

just watched last work by Makoto Shinkai "Kotonoha no Niwa". wow... just wow. last time when i was so impressed by anime, was like... i can't remember. and i'm sure that i will rewatch it couple more times.

Just finished watching:

Valvrave S1

One of those shows that's so bad it's entertaining. If you want to see Code Geass on crack, this is for you.

The Devil is a Part-Timer!

Satan working for McDonalds? Concept can't get any better than that. It's a pleasant surprise seeing how enjoyable this series is. I expected this to be mediocre cuz it's got light novel written all over it but good thing I was wrong.

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

So cliche and predictable and some WTFs. I can see how the plot works for a video game but as an anime, it's hard to take it seriously.

Pretty accurate descriptions, totally one hundred percent agree with your opinions of these shows especially Devil Survivor, it's just not working as an anime...

and yeah Maou-sama was quite a pleasant surprise this season, really funny.

I actually need some good recommendations. Something in the range of Akira, Hellsing, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, just about anything old (and with much better art than those pretty lover boy plastics nowadays). Or something considerably close to an action explosion in movies such as Redline. 

I actually need some good recommendations. Something in the range of Akira, Hellsing, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, just about anything old (and with much better art than those pretty lover boy plastics nowadays). Or something considerably close to an action explosion in movies such as Redline. 

Check out Gungrave, Berserk, Black Lagoon, and Jormungand.

Currently got a long to-watch list since, except for Zettai Bouei Leviathan, everything from the Spring 2013 season I was watching has finished.

But for all the new series I want to watch aren't any subs to be found... ;__;

tumblr_mp8lm4IYfP1qfbhaeo1_500.png

Started watching some series from the summer season, so far they seem okay/promising:

- Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (schoolgirly stuff with hilarious/awkward humor)

- Blood Lad (comedy with an otaku vampire dude, and a hint of action? might be fun!)

- Gin no Saji (life of a cityboy in an agricultural school)

And of course still watching Shingeki no kyojin, tho the latest recap episode was kinda useless...

after i finished watching Angel Heart, Initial D Fifth Stage and Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties series last month, i started watching Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya (spin-off of Fate/stay night and Fate/Zero) today.

Its main protagonist is Illyasviel von Einzbern.

still watching:

Naruto Shippuuden every Thursday (latest episode)

Kimi No Iru Machi - only anime of summer season that I'm interested in. I've seen 2 episodes so far and it seems quite promising.

Also watching Genshiken, fun stuff!

Spring:

- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S (Raildex series/novels are my favorite)

Summer:

- Blood Lad

- Kiniro Mosaic

- C3-bu

- Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

- Love Lab

This season is a bit meh... Luckily I can look forward to Railgun each week.

Just finished Deadman Wonderland....not sure what to watch next...any suggestions? Kind of want to watch some movies instead of a series....

Just finished Deadman Wonderland....not sure what to watch next...any suggestions? Kind of want to watch some movies instead of a series....

not that many great anime-movies out there, "sword of the stranger" is very cool though. also the "samurai x trust and betrayal" ova is pretty much movie-length too and pretty darn awesome...

Black Butler

Gosick

Welcome to the NHK

(those were watched ones)

Currently side-eyeing on stuff about "Attack on Titan" and "Dangan Ronpa"

ONE PIECE as usual. I downloaded aku no hana and attack on titan, but haven't mustered up the motivation to actually watch them yet.

Been watching the third season of natsume yuujinchou....seriously, such a perfect show to watch right before bed.

yeah that show is amazing, still hoping on a fifth season sometime.. maybe this fall?

but yeah been watching the new FATE series and other stuff like:

- Blood Lad

- Danganranpan

- Dog x Sissors

- Watamote!

Will probably pick up a few more series from this season, still gonna wait a few more weeks so I have a good gump of episodes to watch from the series I still haven't tried yet XD