Trombe

MEJIBRAY LIVE DVD & 2 new maxi singles release

Fucking hell, In This Moment crossed my mind when I heard this but I quickly repressed those thoughts into my subconscious. I'm only allowed to like mallgoth nu-metal crap when cute japanese boys are involved  :lolita_love: 

ITM are the polar opposite of taste though,

and mejibray ruls

I knew this new song sounded familiar :D

Omg the song does sound simalar, and it even had the 2 drags on the sides...

I wish MEJIBRAY would slow down a little and make awesome music like they did in the very beginning. I really get that bands change and stuff and most of the time i don't even mind but whatever there latest releases are supposed to be.... idek if I want to give their next releases a new try as they always seem to disappoint.

tsu is trying to jock yuuki's style and it's not like he doing out of respect like ran did,

he is probably guhh yuuki shatt on his raven look more than once

Compared to Yuuki Tsuzuku honestly would be the ugliest man alive. Tsuzuku's already awkward looking enough.

@Aferni: such rationale!! don't hold back now, give us your REAL bias! XD

WOW I had to sit and let the ITM song sink in... hmm. So that kinda puts an ugly asterisk next to this song I guess. I still like it more than their usual song formula, but strangely this didn't sound like something they would have to lift from somewhere, sounds very MEJIBRAY already. Oh well, at the end of the day I heard Eiki first so not much I can do.

B-sides were better thought out than the last single. Liking both of them and I like that they aren't obligatory polar opposites (Titlesong-short heavy song-longer light song)

You would think with such visuals in the promotional picture that the song would at least be something stellar.

This song was a snoozefest. Same goes for the other song that they dropped, earlier. What's frustrating is that, despite how trash I think Mejibray is, I do believe that if they actually tried, they could be a great band. There are a handful of past songs that I think are exceptional but other than that, its typical copy paste, bland VK. I do agree with Aferni's status and believe that at this point, Mejibray knows how popular they are, based on primarily their looks. It seems as if they're going to ride this wave until they actually decide to make some damn good music or disband.