Trombe

MEJIBRAY LIVE DVD & 2 new maxi singles release

FUCK YOU. All that and... you knew there was gonna be brief sound at the end but it's just the little mejibray theme .

I love this though. so much.

This teaser makes me more interested than Nepenthes (even though that song was revealed pre-release)

What the fuck did I just watch? Definitely didn't seem like an "MV SPOT MOVIE" lol!

Also, I am in complete and utter shock that the TYPE A cover has Tsudzuku on the cover, TYPE B has Meto (*remembers the screaming "METO ... METO" girls from THE THEATRICAL SHOW*), and TYPE C has the whole band! Totally surprised, and I didn't see it coming. :P

I honestly dont know how to feel about the song... 

After a few listens its actually pretty catchy its just different from the usual Mejibray stuff but i like it 

It raised an eye brow definitely. Something I've never heard from them before, but I don't think it will garner that much replay value.

This is the kind of song MEJIBRAY needed IMO.

The song itself is so intimate, unlike songs like TBB or Nepenthes. Much more vulnerable and open, (Think- the difference between A Priori and Shuuei)

The chorus is totally jarring. "really?" It's hot though, I would rather Tsuzuku sing like this  and make for an interesting soft song rather than whatever the fuck echo was. (ZZZZZzzzzzzZZzzz.....) It's the type of song that will probably have some casual listeners cringing and turning tail but if you have a personal interest in him this may have just made you feel.

I'm so excited to hear the rest of the single, thank you for sharing!!