Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "the Dice" has formed

continual session band "不眠症テロイズム(fuminshou terrorism)" has changed to new formal band "the Dice" after ミヤ(miya) birthday presents live at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/12/16, and they will hold their first live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/01/07

"the Dice" members:
Vo.深須-miss- (ex-Sacrifice-->B.C)
Gt.響稀(hibiki) (ex-Exdrasill-->Berry)
Gt.冬真(touma) (ex-オッドウェイ(oddway)(輝/hikaru))
Ba.塁(rui) (ex-Resist)
Dr.ミヤ(miya) (ex-THE CRISIS-->REECH-->LucaRia)

B4-4XtACMAAxiRd.jpg

http://www.thedice-official.com/

LOL well this is definitely either the 4th or 5th band just this year this year to use this location for band shots.. but it's a good backdrop I'd do it XD

This looks like a good lineup though

B.C were absolutely amazing, sad they only got to release 2 albums.

Hopefully these guys will be just as solid, with even more releases (that are not damn near impossible to get!!)

YAS ! The dude that was from Sacrifice makes the best DIR EN GREY plagios in the history of ever. I hope he keeps making br00tal stuff instead of that weak ass B.C shit. Looking forward to this. Great line-up indeed.

lmao at the word "brutal"

@Elazmus 

i loved B.C! got all their releases and back in 2012 when i saw them live i even got myself about 12 cheki... so i am more than happy that MISS is back!

@jon_jonz

*still wondering why so many *** always have to make that shitty lame Dir en grey comparisons... its ridiculous!*

Bitch, please. well sounded deff better then Diru so... and also sure MISS is ex Sacrifice but they only released 2 songs... and B.C's stuff, which is the main point here, sounds nothing like Dir en grey at all!

but of course you need to have their stuff to be able to tell...

lastly lets just stop and agree that we don't agree cuz this discussions never lead to anything.

Back in the day, Sacrifice had some live videos up on Youtube with music different from those 2 songs they released and it still sounded a lot like Diru. What I meant in my 1st post in this thread was that B.C sucks because they don't plagiarize Diru and Sacrifice is awesome because they do. Not that I only like Diru plagios. Not at all. But I do have B.C's stuff and it was just meh, so I'm hoping for this band to be tr00 and all.

And we do agree that Sacrifice is better than Diru, or at least their new stuff so, no hard feelings.

their new maxi single "Dutchman's pipe" will be released at 2015/02/04 (3 songs, 1,620yen)

btw they will hold their one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/08/21

FUCK YEAH! finally i can hear MISS' voice again! 8D

sooo happy - and because release date is a wednesday chances are almost 100% it will be available in shops!! 8D

Sign in to follow this