Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "the Dice" has formed

great song titles so far - really curious if MISS will be still rapping a lot or not... maybe a combination of Fixer's sound with rapping parts could be cool- i dunno but i'm sure it will be awesome anyway!

Their style reminds me of prime Sadie....

I think MISS's clean vocal melodies could fit a bit better than they do right now. It's early days though.

SET-LIST at 2015/04/20:

01.月蝕(gesshoku)
02.Depression of the feeling
03.B.I.D.
04.Like a garbage
05.Damnit
06.Dutchman's pipe
07.喪失(soushitsu)

the Dice Vo.深須-miss- has departed after their live at Shibuya REX at 2015/06/09 due to his differences in directions and his trouble in interpersonal relationship, and support Vo. will be invited since their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/06/24, and their one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/08/21 will be changed to presents live

on one hand its kinda sad cuz i love MISS voice but on the other hand maybe its for the better cuz the Dice music can't even scratch on the surface of originality and awesomeness B.C had.

so hopefully he'll form another band were everything works out for him in a better way.

Vo.司(tsukasa)(ex-ジゴロ(jigoro)-->Arpege-->Ms.LIAR) will commence to act as their support Vo. since their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/06/24, and they will be on hiatus after their presents live "Secession" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/08/21 (i.e. 6 lives left)

the Dice Gt.響稀(hibiki), Gt.冬真(touma) & Dr.ミヤ(miya) have departed after their presents live "Secession" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/08/21...only Ba.塁(rui) is left

Sign in to follow this