Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Call Me members new band "ペンタゴン(pentagon)" new album release

limited-period unit "Call Me" will change to new formal band "ペンタゴン(pentagon)" after their one-man live "没" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/12/13, at which support Gt.拓-taku- & Dr.篤輝-atsuki- will officially join

"ペンタゴン(pentagon)" members:
Vo.千吊-chizuru- (ex-モノドール(monodole)-->DewmeL-->レガリア(regalia)(mizuki)-->Call Me)
Gt.ゆとり-yutori- (ex-う゛ぁんきっしゅ(vanquish)-->エリス(eris)(support)(はるを/haruwo)-->METEOROID)
Gt.拓-taku- (ex-Mustema†Dorcheme-->LucaRia-->Call Me(support))
Ba.眠花-minpha- (ex-F@NNY-->レガリア(regalia)(鈴-rin-)-->Call Me)
Dr.篤輝-atsuki- (ex-VARED(support)-->Call Me(support))

B4vEjZ8CUAAt-4g.png

their new album "CALL ME…" will be released at 2015/02/18 (1,620yen)

[CD track list]
01.Call me…
02.Fatima
03.オムカエ(omukae)
04.新世界(shinsekai)
06.アカペラ(a cappella)
07.蝿(hae)
08.人喰テディベア(hitokui teddy bear)
09.没(botsu)

btw they will hold their first live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2015/01/12 and their one-man live "密室(misshitsu)" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/05/30

http://pentagon-official.com/

It sounds like Arlequin...

Exactly, GOEMON ain't stupid. That shit's sure to sell out, and you can tell that GOEMON is planning on it since this is called "first press CD only edition" ;)

Edit: although I will say, they show an interesting mix of ARLEQUIN/AvelCain/osa pop aesthetic in their PV. I think it's a pretty successful mashup

But i prefer their previous name tbh

I agree in that point Call me > ペンタゴン

Their new look is magnificent though and the MV SPOT great!

looking forward to hear more from them ;D

Ugh, what a cheap MEJIBRAY rip off. Aesthetically speaking it's a lot like MEJIBRAY. Don't you guys see the MEJIBRAY "references" ? I mean, the pseudo-cute tranny with pink "hair"/eyepatch/scarlet lipstick and feminine poses; the freaky drummer with dolls/teddy bears and bondage stuff and the vocalist that poses screaming while starring directly at the camera. Even the way the video has been edited resembles MEJIBRAY. They even use the same filters and effects. Really, really lame. They don't need this. I agree that Call Me was better than this simply because of that, but musically speaking, it's pretty good. I just don't think it sounds like Arlequin at all. Arlequin is waaaaaaaaay better than this.

I am lovin' the uniqueness of Call Me ,
ペンタゴン brought me tears when I saw their incredibly looks and the preview is EPIC !!!!!

Yep, Call Me > Pentagon for sure!

And now I am just beginning to love Arlequin that another similar band got out? I'd preferred waiting a little more for it... 

By the way this specific song seems put in an unique boring tone and I will wait their album on February for a confirmation of this...

Sign in to follow this