Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Call Me members new band "ペンタゴン(pentagon)" new album release

right cuz Mejibray is the most original band ever

And the screams sound similar cuz the effects they put on there, and the way how its edited is the same.
I still thinking this song is better than Arlequin 's whole album (not couting on the singles)

SET-LIST at 2014/12/13:

01.人喰テディベア(hitokui teddy bear)
02.蝿(hae)
03.新世界(shinsekai)
04.Fatima
05.アネモネ(anemone)
06.アカペラ(a cappella)
08.オムカエ(omukae)

"アネモネ(anemone)" will not be included in their new album "CALL ME…"

Ugh, what a cheap MEJIBRAY rip off. Aesthetically speaking it's a lot like MEJIBRAY. Don't you guys see the MEJIBRAY "references" ? I mean, the pseudo-cute tranny with pink "hair"/eyepatch/scarlet lipstick and feminine poses; the freaky drummer with dolls/teddy bears and bondage stuff and the vocalist that poses screaming while starring directly at the camera. Even the way the video has been edited resembles MEJIBRAY. They even use the same filters and effects. Really, really lame. They don't need this. I agree that Call Me was better than this simply because of that, but musically speaking, it's pretty good. I just don't think it sounds like Arlequin at all. Arlequin is waaaaaaaaay better than this.

who is mejibray

I agree the way the look is presented in the video is Mejibray all over.. everything from the pink hair and eyepatch to the teddy bear and red rope bondage. Business is business though.

Harsh vocals are a lot like Aki's, but he can do more with it. I would say the same is definitely true of his singing, more present technique and who knows, maybe more variant melodies, we will see !

but I am ready for this album

SET-LIST at 2014/12/13:

01.人喰テディベア(hitokui teddy bear)

02.蝿(hae)

03.新世界(shinsekai)

04.Fatima

05.アネモネ(anemone)

06.アカペラ(a cappella)

08.オムカエ(omukae)

"アネモネ(anemone)" will not be included in their new album "CALL ME…"

Maybe it will be a bonus track for the next pressing.

Not complaining ! This just makes me think even more that 2015 will definitely live up to this year !

I didn't mean exactly you, but some others here..it is just annoying everytime to read "oh this is so that band and this band". Why not just being happy to have a new formal band which has skill and sounds awesome?

yeah but who cares

it's a good sound and we should be thankful that there's more than one band doing it.

In fact I am interested on their first album, hoping that it hides something more than this song :) And I've noticed that it cointains the song from Call Me demo tape and it is a good thing :)

This band to me is a combination of 3 things

MEJIBRAY's Looks and PV Style (especially the eye patch and the drummer with the teddy bear, but Minpha is too sexy to hate on so lmao)

Arelquins  Overall sound (AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN IMAGINE THIS BEING AN ARLEQUIN SONG? lmao no)

with a pinch of  THE BLACK SWAN regarding the bondage and red stings every where.

But meh, I want to see what they have to offer, being that i didn't enjoy Call Me.

._.

People are way too fast at judging bands on this forum after only a preview lol.

But meh, I want to see what they have to offer, being that i didn't enjoy Call Me.

Kinda weird then that you can already explain exactly what this band is and sounds like. :o

Maybe it's because they share a similar sound to Arlequin which in my opinion they do, but as I said earlier i'm going to try them out when a proper release is made. 

what are you guys talking about, this band is way more funner than Arlequin. regarding inhales they are not new and aki's is more squeaky.

what are you guys talking about, this band is way more funner than Arlequin. regarding inhales they are not new and aki's is more squeaky.

>.> Shush

Their new single "少年ワルツ" (Shounen Waltz) will be released at 2015/04/29 (3 TYPE) and sold in advance at Chizuru Birthday Live "Pentacollection" at Harajuku QUEST HALL at 2015/04/25.

All details have not yet been announced.

Preview of album sounds good and 9 tracks for 1500yen, it's really interesting ^^

(But I doubt about single, that's sound like elctro fucking shit...)

But first I will wait for album.

Preview of album sounds good and 9 tracks for 1500yen, it's really interesting ^^

(But I doubt about single, that's sound like elctro fucking shit...)

But first I will wait for album.

looks like just promo music for their stuff  to me and not a preview

looks like just promo music for their stuff  to me and not a preview

Yeah, that video is just about the free oneman live and not the single.

Yeah, that video is just about the free oneman live and not the single.

yep smelled of advertisement

Sign in to follow this