Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

Glad Madonna called Gags out on stealing Express Yourself

links? or gtfo

cuz all i heard just the opposites

And using ~orient~ and chola in a song about equality? Not fucking on.

It's about racial issue, not the LGBT. In this single she wrote pretty much for everyone.

Beside racial and sexual preferences, she also mention the disabled as well.

A personal mental power up than anything else.

Madonna set to re-release "Express Yourself"

Uploads a 1989 performance to her yt hours after Flop This Way is released

Madonna's brother and manager calls Gags out

I can't work out for the life of me what you're trying to say in the second point. It is about racial issues? So why is she marginalizing "cholas" and "orients" by using HEAVILY loaded terms (despite her straight cis white privileged, someone must've pointed that out) such as those in that song?

And of course it's gone #1 worldwide, her little monsters are that brainwashed. Love to see radio figures for US states individually though.

@Herpes:

well those links didn't quite convincing for as Madonna herself didn't speak out. Sorry.

I saw the first and second links as more to using the momentum to sell more records, which surely the job of her labels than herself.

While on the third, it's his personal opinion and not Maddy's so not affirmative at all.

Not until personal statement from the Queen.

Also, though Grace Jones has said she had some sentiment with Gaga during interview with BBC or some other U.K eligible press, she did that for some publicity.

There's a picture of her and Gaga on one backstage floating around soon after that. As much as fake entertainment business is, i believe Grace Jones is not a person that would hold Gaga in that very picture if she really hate her and stuffs.

I don't see why a previleged person can't talk about racial issues? Not because they didn't know how the pain is make them can't say anything to stop making it even worst. We shouldn't eat lethal poison first just so we can say it's not edible.

Come now, no one marginalizing in that song but the person that coined it is marginalizing themselves.

You see, many minorities feels too sensitive as a way to protect themselves from getting hurt.

And everytime they saw someone from outside the community talking about them, the feedback are always taken negatively because they feel they didn't have the idea what they had been trhough and stuffs.

And that's what Gaga trying to encourage,

for all minorities to stop being insecure with themselves and start mingle with people outside of your community like they're your people proudly. Because we are all just the same human being despite you're Cholas, Oriental, White or African. Don't feel surpressed/ashamed because of who you are but instead embrace it. Cos that that that makes you special. So nothing marginal about it.

It's just figure of speech.

And sorry but i had to laught at your last comment.

Because that's sounds very immature.

Doesn't matter who the singer is, everytime some artist made it to the top, there is always this kind of statement from people with sentiment.

"Oh look! XXX going #1 because their fans blah blah blahs!!"

well of course fans takes big parts, if not can any singer and bands could do world tours at all?

So yea, this one comment is not relevant for me xD

wat.

I can't believe Madonna (well, her record label) is taking things to that level. This will be interesting.

Her performance at the Grammys was pretty boring. The egg was cool though.

Okay, first of all, Madonna herself did not deny anything. Her management simply said they don't know.

Someone saying they don't know something that means an ignorance and is not a denial.

As Madonna have her own personal life,

she might (or might not) send the email personally

without any of her management staffs knows it.

She doesn't have to report every single thing to them, you see.

We will not know anything until Madonna outright confirms or denies it in national coverage like TV or an open letter. For something like this, she will be unwise to hand it to management.

Given that, by saying that they, the management, aren't aware gives absolutely no information. and shouldn't be assumed as negative yet.

edit:

looks who's together in a frame

j0l16g.jpg

edit 2:

Born This Way Album promo Poster

Anyone that lives in U.S.A, especially in NYC and Cali, may have already saw this poster around the corner by now.

I have stole one myself LOL

But here's picture

On February 14, 2011, a new poster emerged on the streets of San Francisco of Gaga,

distorted face, wearing various prosthetics on her cheeks and forehead.

With the word "GAGA" displayed on the bottom along with the date of release - "5+23+11".

io3dpi.jpg

on the leno show, she was explaining that supossed to be an sexual alien. The make up inspired (or perhaps taken) from/by one of Alexander McQueen fashion show.

err.. is she supposed to look anoxeric or an alien? o_O

j-j-jessie j

Seriously, she used to have some meat on her and it was fine, no one specifically commented on it or called her fat; this weight loss and the fact that she is ever trying to appear skinny because it's "vogue" is pissing me off. She has legions of fans who are going to want to imitate her. It's not sexy, it's gross and has been happening since she released Bad Romance.

Eat a burger, Gaga.

Also Jessie J :wub:

About Judas:

Speaking further about the song,

Gaga mentioned that it had a more Bruce Springsteen rock n' roll/metal sound

but was still a hardcore upbeat dance song.

She added that it was "a very dark and in depth song,

much more twisted than "Born This Way".

During an interview with Elvis Duran,

Gaga stated that the song is about "always falling in love with the wrong men."

^ well this song sounds more like it. She has been lacking guitars in her music.. we'll see how much they are used though.

Well, Rolling Stone have the chance to hear previews of 5 new songs,

and for Judas, the early review said like this:

"Judas" - Currently scheduled as the second single from the album, "Judas" is a classic Lady Gaga pop banger with three huge hooks, a thumping house music breakdown and a vocal part that borrows a bit of Rihanna's distinctive cadence. Gaga has written about falling for the wrong guy before in "LoveGame" and "Bad Romance," but this time around she's a bit less dark and dramatic. There's a bubbly sweetness in her voice as she sings "I'm just a holy fool / baby it's so cool / I'm still in love with Judas, baby."

Beside Judas, there is early thoughts/review for Hair, Edge of Glory, Scheiße and You and I

More on their website

edit:

ATTENTION: Born This Way Video Premiere: Monday, February 28 11:00 A.M. Eastern/8 A.M. Pacific Time.

Comparison to Nine Inch Nails raised my eyebrows.. until i read the song is about hair.

Has it really come to these novelty songs? Seems like all she could write about was fame..

She did flirt with industrial beats in The Fame Monster though.. I was kinda hoping she would experiment a bit more with that, since they are a whole lot more interesting to hear than your typical electropop drum-machine beat.

wV1FrqwZyKw

tumblr_lhc51oUhbG1qbuyrv.gif
tumblr_lhc5bbMakx1qbuyrv.gif
That was the worst music video I've ever seen.

actually just dont be surprised when you watch BTW video. it will rape your eyes... in a great way. in other words, I LOVE IT!<3

wV1FrqwZyKw

That was the worst music video I've ever seen.

I went WTF a thousand times in those 7 min.

I really dislike the song as well. Lots of her previous songs were a lot better than this one. It's just a generic popsong that has nothing special (in my opinion)

Britney is now a pseudo-old school and completely talentless artist who survives from playback and brainwashed fans.

Madonna is more worried about adopting malashian babies than making music, and releases something every 3 years.

And now Gaga went... well, completely gaga.

Dunno what's happening to pop music.

Britney is now a pseudo-old school and completely talentless artist who survives from playback and brainwashed fans.

wat

Sign in to follow this