Trombe

Jupiter new album "THE HISTORY OF GENESIS" release

From what I have read it is not crossed eyes; it is the nose bridge that shapes the eyelids differently and gives the impression they suffer from strabismus.

Since last year I have not listened to Jupiter. Their sound just doesn't appeal to me.

From what I have red it is not crossed eyes; it is the nose bridge that shapes the eyelids differently and gives the impression they suffer from strabismus.

nope

1 2 3

it looked less obvious when he had a volume of hair framing his face, and the last 3/4 angle does a really impressive job of hiding it, but his right eye is always looking off a little bit

this look is particularly tragic overall, not because of the eye thing though.

I like the second pic when he kinda looked more moe :3 ......

As a long time versailles fan im kinda embarrassed to say that i never really noticed it until now but youre right. they probably used different camera angles to hide it etc etc

I wish they went back to the 'Revenant Choir' sort of sound, I was half disappointed with the material that came after Noble. still great songs though but none of them really made me slave away at learning to cover the songs on guitar like The Revenant Choir did.

lovin' those microsoft powerpoint transition effects

only sample I liked was the one after Red Carnation, the rest sounded kind of bland imo.

B.L.A.S.T. sounds like one of Born's songs somehow got mixed up when putting the album together.

Darkness and Red Carnation are the only previews I seemed interested in :/ . The song after Red Carnation could be cool as well if Hizaki brings back his Middle Eastern influences.

Apart from Darkness, which I badly marked since its first release, the other songs seem well fitted.

Curious for Church Candle, Red Carnation and The History of Genesis...

well.... blaaaah :// the trailer does not sound that promising... although THOG might have the same effect as Classical Element, because that album has slowly grown on me even though I hated it first (I still don't think it's that great of an album, but it's ok). I'll try to keep from being dissapointed until I hear the whole thing though.

Zetsubou Labyrinth sounded very cool, as did Shining and The History of Genesis, so there is hope. I back it being weird that Sacred Altar closes the regular edition, I guess it's a bonus?

EDIT: and their look is so boring......

Yuya session will perform at Shibuya REX at 2015/05/06

Yuya session members:
Vo.ZIN (Jupiter)
Gt.HIZAKI (Jupiter)
Gt.Takayoshi Ohmura (C4)
Ba.Yuya (ex-Envus-->RED universe, now Shibuya REX booking manager(橋本裕也/hashimoto yuuya))
Dr.Aki (Lc5)

Yuya session SET-LIST at 2015/05/06:

01.ヴァンパイア(vampire) (Janne Da Arc)
02.ROSIER (LUNA SEA)
03.会いたかった(aitakatta) (AKB48)
guitar battle
04.X (X JAPAN)

CEY5Rr9UUAIWRr6.jpg