Trombe

D new album "KINGDOM" release & will be on hiatus

stanning the .5 second ukelele part

FIRST THING I NOTICED LOL.

Not too impressed yet, misses a bit of "oomph" for the type of ballad they're trying to go for. Can't wait for the PV though, I'm in need of some good old cheese VK.

I believe I see In The Name Of Justice there? It could be somewhat of a compilation of their storyline they have going on with a few of their previous releases.

Why it's sounds like a farewell song?!

I hope they don't disband :"(

I love how they use their previous outfit for making some kind of story in that PV...

hum, it's a bit boring tbh (I mean, doing a PV for this kind of song).
The snippets sounds good, I wonder if this release will finally beat my favourite (名もなき森の夢語り)

The PV was very interesting... A little weird, but interesting. And the visuals were fantastic. The song itself was really, really pretty. And just about all the previews were great too. I'm glad they didn't half ass this album if they're planning on going away for a while.

their live-distributed single "Dandelion" will be released at their live tour final at Maihama Amphitheater at 2014/12/13, which will include CD (1 song)+SNS「VAMPIRE SAGA-薔薇の宝冠-」rare card "吟遊詩人・ゼファー" and for which sample could be listened to in their OHP

Dandelion.jpg

their live-limited CD "47都道府県ツアー後半其の六(47todoufuken tour kouhan sono roku)" will be provided if purchasing their goods for >5,000yen at their live tour final at Maihama Amphitheater at 2014/12/13 (1 pc per person)

can't find the live DVD thread to post this (and it was already a pain in the ass to find this one xD), so here you go:

ASAGI in the air, it's so KITSCH lmao. the stage is huge omfg!!

I want to see/hear Blood Moon live so badly, it's my favourite song off KINGDOM ;-;