Trombe

Moran Dr.Soan will depart & will be indefinitely on hiatus

I can see where the conflict comes from.

Soan wants to make it big, Hitomi always said that VK should be an underground thing and wants to remain indie. No wonder they're fighting. From what Soan said about the other members (or sorta implied) I think the rest of the band agrees with Hitomi.

I can see where the conflict comes from.

Soan wants to make it big, Hitomi always said that VK should be an underground thing and wants to remain indie. No wonder they're fighting. From what Soan said about the other members (or sorta implied) I think the rest of the band agrees with Hitomi.

I think its more about his body limits.

I do like Moran and I think they should stick together, but Sizna is one of the best guitarists VK has ever had and he's not using half of his talent, like he did on Sugar, in this band. I hope they make more complex songs so he can use all of his skills and also because they're getting repetitive or maybe Sizna should get a side project or w/e.

Moran Birthday Celebration Oneman Tour 2015 "Birth:Days" will be held as follows:

2015/03/29 at Takadanobaba AREA~vivi Birthday~
2015/03/30 at Takadanobaba AREA~Hitomi Birthday~
2015/04/14 at Hiroshima NAMIKI JUNCTION~Zill Birthday~
2015/06/01 at Takadanobaba AREA~Soan Birthday~
2015/07/05 at Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH~Ivy Birthday~
2015/08/20 at Fukui Hibiki no Hall~Sizna Birthday~

I wonder whether Dr.Soan will not depart before their live at 2015/06/01

I think they stated right from the beginning that he will still participate in all important lives in 2015.. till August or something like that? Must be weird as fuck after his statement. For both him and the band.