CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

Sooo... it's Sunday. No plug tonight? ;<

Should be, as always! Personally am a bit busy to be on at the usual time today. Photography deadline in a few hours; for tomorrow. I'm sure others will come in thanks to your status, so, enjoy!

It has been decided that this Sunday (Fed. 22nd), the theme for our plug session will be "chill music". The term "chill" is being used rather loosely, and would basically extend to anything that's not too upbeat or overly intense/dramatic.

time starts at the usual 8pm UTC/GMT

It has been decided that this Sunday (Fed. 22nd), the theme for our plug session will be "chill music". The term "chill" is being used rather loosely, and would basically extend to anything that's not too upbeat or overly intense/dramatic.

What time we startin?

pretty sure oomori has chill songs. yesss

Spam dat perfection. Yish~

I'll ban both of your asses :lol:

the usual 8pm utc/gmt

In that case, if anyone wants to show up around 6:30 PM UTC/GMT, then I'll spin us a live DVD until the session starts :3

Anyone up for a session at the usual time today?

Also, lol chewi, you noticed in the plug room. x'D

EDIT: I'm available now, so yeah, we could even do it an hour earlier. Will be in the room peeps.

Edited by beni

time starts at the usual 8pm UTC/GMT

Reminder.