CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

Some more theme suggestions:

Non-singles (album songs that never got a single release)

60's/70's

<3:00 in length

Solo artists

Artist ABC's (first to plug plays an artist starting with letter A, next up is B, etc. until we get to Z and repeat the process)

Song ABC's (ditto but with song titles)

Songs with a woman's name in its title

Songs with a geographical location in its title (cities, countries, rivers, deserts...)

And I want to give my support to the 80's, 90's, Non-Japanese and Covers themes too!

I may not be able today after all. If I do its gonna be really late. :( have fun for me!

We hope to see you there! Be safe and take care please, and we sure will. But obviously more so if the whole gang'll be there so no worries and we'll see you either today or next time!

xD We can discuss when that theme'll be up and make it happen Champ! Others are pumped for it so it'll happen, defo.

As ender had said in the plug chat, because of the great turnout with the OST theme, would it be a good idea to do it again another time like the planned 'Female Vocals 2?'

Also, it's another day and it's gone a bit over the usual time but I'd usually put up a status a while back now. I am free and lurking in the plug and not only me, so if anyone else is up for a very lil' session, don't mind popping in for a bit. My aim was to make this a daily activity, but I understand others can be busy and bothered by how often that'd be, so please don't mind me.

So guys, I can't be in plug today. If anyone is free now, zombiesatemycereal is currently DJing alone. If anyone wants to have a lil mini session today with the usual gang, go join now~ Leaving zombie alone has made me self hate tonight. ;; See you lot another time and enjoy!

I was thinking about this some while watching a live streaming concert this morning. Would anybody be interested in doing a semi-regular(once a week maybe?) "concert" plug? Like loading up a whole concert on youtube and playing the whole thing while chatting. I've got like a million concerts and stuff(though I don't have to always be the one doing this), so if people were interested then I think we could maybe pick one and set a time/date. I always end up buying DVDs, but never watching them, so this would help me get though my huge backlog as well XD Any bites?

I recall some talk about a 'connect-the-songs' theme during the last big plug.dj session.

As in: you have to connect the previous spin with a song title that is somehow similar.

For example, this chain:

Dir en grey - The Final > Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand > X Japan - Standing Sex > etcetera.

I'm not a big supporter of this thing because it requires everyone to search through their music libraries each time right before they get to play... and then look for an eligible Youtube video/Soundcloud file. It'll probably turn into an annoyance real soon.

There are other themes that are much more convenient.

Yea that doesnt sound managable at all. Especially if you dont find something in time and 3 2 1 its your turn already.

we could maybe go for that A-Z thing someone mentioned. pretty easy. or just go for another ffa?

Haven't seen much plug action happening for a bit recently. Been busy with coursework and such so I've missed doing the daily plug session statuses as of late. Am up for a free session today so, any other takers?