Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new maxi single "THE HOPELESS" release

THE BLACK SWAN new maxi single "THE HOPELESS" will be released through indie CD stores at 2014/10/15 (2 TYPE)

TYPE「視」(1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "THE HOPELESS" PV), and TYPE「聴」(1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.THE HOPELESS
02.HATE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU DIE
03.苦悩に響く赤い声と存在理由(kunou ni hibiku akai koe to sonzairiyuu) (included in TYPE「聴」)

btw their new look has been shown in their OHP

very interested in this one - especially cuz i am really eager to hear the song HATE YOURSELF UNTIL YOU DIE - and since NEGA's pvs were always amazing i am very curious how THE BLACK SWAN's 1st pv will turn out.

I still haven't had the chance to listen to their 1st CD but I'm excited for this too. The titles of the songs sound pretty cool and their new look is gorgeous.

"indie CD stores"

So this one will be very difficult to get a hold of, too, will it? :\

Last time I heard this, Closet Child, Brand X and other stores like that had the cd, also, CDJapan had an option to get items other stores have, if you request it.

they will hold their one-man live "THE HOPELESS WORLD〜禁賀新年、救い様の無い世界に嘆く、救い様の無い全ての「君」へ〜" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/01/04, at which their live-distributed CD "謎の円盤(nazo no enban)" (i.e. "mysterious CD") will be released (TYPE T,B,S, 3 TYPE in random)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGGCpzZMzQo

and arlequin gets shat on. That how you do vk metalcore haha. it packs a punch too. *adds them to top 5 candidates*

sounds great! just hope because of the AMAZING growl at the beginning of the breakdown that Jin will growl more often.

...wondering if the pv will be a bloody/brutal one... very excited to see the full pv.