Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MadWinK. new band "ゴシップ(Gossip)" 3 new CDs release

MadWinK. new band "ゴシップ(Gossip)" has formed in 2014/06, and they will act as opening act of グリーヴァ(Grieva) presents live "生ト死(sei to shi)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/07/01

"ゴシップ(Gossip)" members:
Vo.朔-saku- (ex-JyuLie(鬼世/kiyo))
Gt.茜-akane- (ex-JyuLie(Kei))
Gt.皐-satsuki- (ex-JyuLie(HIRO))
Ba.零-zero- (ex-JyuLie(ACE))
Dr.颯-hayate-

http://gossip-psycho.com/

Wasn't there already a band called Gossip in the near past?

I used to like a song by that band back in those days.

The vocalist and I guess that's the vocalist looks very much like Ruki

imo they look kinda like Velbet... at least i think they had a look similar to this... but to be honest i hope they are all (or at least the vocalist) new members... but we'll see - i am very excited to get to know who they really are....

Yeah, that's definitely JyuLie's vocalist and yeah, there is already another VK band named gossip, which was on FWD, but they disbanded years ago.

So, Ains is like, a sublabel specialized in plagios ? I mean, Gossip = GazettE & Grieva = DIR EN GREY ?

Yeah, that's definitely JyuLie's vocalist and yeah, there is already another VK band named gossip, which was on FWD, but they disbanded years ago.

So, Ains is like, a sublabel specialized in plagios ? I mean, Gossip = GazettE & Grieva = DIR EN GREY ?

HAHAHAHA THIS.

But at least they have Diaura, they're good and are original at some point, i guess. Also they sell well...

WELL THEN.

so uh... about that gazette era...

I really thought I'd hear something about crazy driving mad cucumbers or something in that preview. 

I actually came here hoping it was the reformation of the old band called gossip

lmao he sounds just like ruki, at least my bitch was smart enough to have his own singing. so is this what old school gazette sounded like?

their new demo single "Psycho-pas$" will be released at 2014/09/03 (limited 333 through official web-shop (700yen), limited 333 at live (1,000yen), limited 333 through specific indie CD stores), their new maxi single "セン恥メンタルなサイコ野郎(sentimental na psycho yarou)" will be released at 2014/12/17 (1,728yen, limited 1000), and their new mini album "出戻り鬼畜サイコ野郎(再犯)(demodori kichiku psycho yarou saihan)" will be released at 2015/03/11

btw they will hold their presents live "悪ア餓鬼無法地帯~ダメな大人にはなりません~" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/12/12 and their one-man live "仁義無き戦い~友断ち" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2015/01/25

Sign in to follow this