Hey, Hi, Hello :)

I've been looking for some place I could talk with people about music, thought this might be a good place for it :)

About me

Well...  I'm 23 yo student from Poland, studying Applied Technical Phisics (lolwat) at Gdansk University of Technology

I love music, computer games (Playing mostly League of LEgends now), sport, esport, programming and some other things which I don't remember right now...

I'm a really strange person  :wan-31: (lol this emoticon)

now, about my music taste

I. LOVE. MIYAVI. He is my #1, and nothing will change that. Genius. 

besides him (if we talk about Asian music), I really enjoy listening to One Ok Rock, the GazettE, VAMPS, Hyde, Girugamesh, DELUHI (I miss them...), UVERworld (old albums), and few female artists like YUI (pls come back), BoA, Younha + bands like Girls Generation, 4Minute, Girl's Day... and so on 

If you are interested in more info about my music taste feel free to visit my lastfm profile

or my  'blog'  (not much Asian music here, but still some great artists/songs <3)

looking forward to meet some people I could talk about music

so. Hi, nice to meet you :)

Welcome to MH! Did you btw catch any Miyavi shows while he was in Europe? I attended his Helsinki concert and was really impressed how great he was (though that was the third Miyavi concert I've been to...)

Applied physics sound so interesting! :D

Welcome to the forums!

What's applied physics like? Do you learn e.g. semiconductors and thin film technology? ^^ I have some interest in physics too, but mostly the theoretical stuff (like quantum mechanics) =)

I absolutely adore girugamesh and UVERworld as well! And don't even get me started on DELUHI ;_; They're pretty much the only metal band I unreservedly love.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to MH! Did you btw catch any Miyavi shows while he was in Europe?

I was at His first concert in Poland back in 2011, absolutely amazing experience :)

Welcome to the forums!

What's applied physics like? Do you learn e.g. semiconductors and thin film technology? ^^ I have some interest in physics too, but mostly the theoretical stuff (like quantum mechanics) =)

Right now when I read what i wrote it's quite confusing :D Probably I should wrote sth like Technical Phisics

tbh I learn a bit about everything (just started with quantum mechanics too, seems interesting!) but my favourite is Cryptography, I'd love to learn about it more and maybe someday get a work connected with it

my field of studies (specialization or however it should be called) is Applied Information Technology, so we learn a lot about programming and data analysis (phisics right now is just an addition)

but my favourite is Cryptography, I'd love to learn about it more and maybe someday get a work connected with it

You should start with Bitcoin Mining or Crypto Currency in general then - really interesting field to get immersed in!

(I'm a small-scale Bitcoin Miner myself, it's quite addicting :P)

Oh, and welcome to mh btw! =)

Welcome on MH!

I love Girugämesh, DELUHI & VAMPS too :)

Any favorite songs you like from them? ^^

Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone with a blue or red name ;)

Oh! And feel free to join us in the MH chat ;'D There are quite some regular members who are chit-chatting there. :)

Welcome on MH!

I love Girugämesh, DELUHI & VAMPS too :)

Any favorite songs you like from them? ^^

I don't knooooooooooow... so many good songs

maybe sth like this

Giru: Kowareteiku sekai, Ultimate 4, and Incomplete, I love incomplete

Deluhi: Hybrid truth, s[K]ape:goat and Frontier

VAMPS: Love Addict, I gotta kick start now, Evanescent :)

Ooh, it's "rare" to find (old... and well, new as well) UVERworld's fans in MH! I must say that I really liked their ~05-08 era a lot, some of their songs are really important for me still. You mentioned DELUHI and ONE OK ROCK as well, nice! Did you go see OOR last year in their EU-tour?

Anyways, welcome to the forum! :3

Ooh, it's "rare" to find (old... and well, new as well) UVERworld's fans in MH! I must say that I really liked their ~05-08 era a lot, some of their songs are really important for me still. You mentioned DELUHI and ONE OK ROCK as well, nice! Did you go see OOR last year in their EU-tour?

Anyways, welcome to the forum! :3

Yeah... I really like their music from the beginning to AwakEVE release (especially songs like Revolve, D-TechnoLife, and Just Melody)

I tried to listen to new staff too, but it's not the same

And no, sadly I didn't have a chance to see OOR live yet :(