Trombe

KAMIJO 2-month consecutive new maxi singles & album release

Yes, same Riku.

(That single was a joke btw -- as much as I'd love to hear Hakuei pretend to be Missy Elliot, I doubt it will happen)

Oh wow, I'm dumb. ;w; orz I didn't even realize.

I love this look on him, it's already so different from the Noble theme, which I love but think he needs to try something different. I am really excited about this, it's gonna be amazing.

he doesn't look very good on the second pic, hate both the contacts and the camera angle, but first one is divine/fabulous/iconic/2014 vk genre reviving

dude should tuck his ears completely tho, we don't need another reminder that he's approaching seventy already.

I fail to see how looking similar to Madonna is a bad thing.

EDIT

This was supposed to have a picture of Madonna's new magazine spread in L'Uomo, but my computer/this website is fucking up and not letting me post it so.

Suffice it to say Madonna looks amazing at 56 and everyone else is just jealous.

I fail to see how looking similar to Madonna is a bad thing.

EDIT

This was supposed to have a picture of Madonna's new magazine spread in L'Uomo, but my computer/this website is fucking up and not letting me post it so.

Suffice it to say Madonna looks amazing at 56 and everyone else is just jealous.

Who said it was a bad thing?

Just pointing out the resemblance.

Not the kind of music I like. I like his vampire-esque music better.

It reminded me a bit of Fuyu Tokyo PV, although Fuyu Tokyo is a masterpiece, unbeatable.

Anyway, Good Luck, Kamijo-san.