Trombe

KAMIJO 2-month consecutive new maxi singles & album release

His face is too gold-like colored, almost matching his hair 0.o and it really weird's me out whenever the face make up doesn't match the skin tone of their arms WTH

^ that's the lighting. he has a bright warn spot hitting his face, and his hands aren't lit. 

he's shot with an artificial studio light set-up and photoshopped in the background

I think that how he keeps bringing out absolute masterpieces shows how much he was the heart of Versailles, too. Jupiter in my opinion is very bland and sounds just like every other generic power metal band that tries too hard, but Kamijo has just gone back to his roots and I absolutely love everything about it.

"Love? Or... priiiiiiiiiide?"

Lawd, the saga of terrible narration continues (I actually did like that epic narrator from "Sound in Gate" on Jubilee though).

Great previews though!  Loved Symphony of the Vampire and it seems I'm on track to love this as well.

the king of night has silenced asagi & is preparing to slay him with the power of art!! 

only one poser goth will survaivu and lead bijuaru kei to the former grory

(I'm not hating. most of previews are absolutely magnificent.)

I don't know if it has been mentioned already, but apparently if you order the album from CD Japan, you can get access to an exclusive  "special acoustic Ustream Live & Talk show" with Kamijo. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/tokuten/kamijo_ustream_notification_20141018

Not sure if I would watch that, but I give them props for creative marketing and offering incentives to actually buy the physical album.

A full acoustic set would definitely be interesting though.

Last year it was just a question-and answer show. People could send in questions to CDJapan and some of them would be chosen and presented to Kamijo (the most obvious and uninteresting ones, of course).