Trombe

KAMIJO 2-month consecutive new maxi singles & album release

I think people are confused if they feel that something related to Moulin Rouge is supposed to be "classy."

I think it's a classy feel to it, thinking about how it used to be in the early 1900's. Even though it was full of whores :P the feeling from Kamijo's PV was tacky, modern and low budget.

I think Kamijo should learn some english, enough so as to be able to communicate with his fans to a basic level during concerts and autograph signing sessions.

He did speak some english at the Versailles live in Cologne a few years ago. It didn't sound rehearsed, but it was almost impossible to understand him. XD

Not that it matters for the few overseas lives he may or may not have in the future. I come to concerts for the music, not to chit-chat with the artists. And his main fanbase ist still in Japan and he's able to communicate with them just fine.

KAMIJO autumn live tour support members:
Gt.Meku (ex-GALEYD)
Gt.DAISHI (MU, NINJAMAN JAPAN, 天照(amaterasu))
Ba.IKUO (BULL ZEICHEN 88, Rayflower)
Dr.山崎慶(yamazaki kei) (Venomstrip)

Still waiting for him to reach jubilee status again. (And no Unmei doesn't count) It always sounds like he's forcing it like there's too much throat in his voice. 

Sounds really, really great. Cant wait to hear the whole thing except... I wonder if Unmei is JUST God Palace lyrics or if he just sampled it or something.

I kinda like how he retained "almost constant key changing"-kind of elements from Lareine era - I might not be remembering things quite well but I bet that Versailles didn't have that many key changes in any of their songs o_o

I liked this a lot more than I thought I would: it seemed like it only rehashed Masquerade in one part and it was a lot more Lareine-ish in terms of song structure than I had originally expected. 

The samples of "Bastille" seemed like a huge mess though, so I am pretty concerned.

it is announced at KAMIJO one-man live "THE EMPIRE OF VAMPIRE" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2014/07/19 that his new album "Heart" will be released at 2014/09/24 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,888yen) will include CD+DVD+deluxe photo booklet (24 pages), and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
・Heart (8 minutes)
・Louis~艶血のラヴィアンローズ(enketsu no la vie en rose)~(Symphonic Metal Version)
・Moulin Rouge
・闇夜のライオン(yamiyo no lion)
・追憶のモナムール(tsuioku no mon amour)
etc.

[limited edition DVD tentative track list]
・Heart (PV)
・Louis~艶血のラヴィアンローズ(enketsu no la vie en rose)~(Symphonic Metal Version) (PV)
・追憶のモナムール(tsuioku no mon amour) (image clip)
・solo live in Paris photo session and message