CAT5

Hottest People in J-Music! o.o

^ I think Ryuutarou is attractive because of his aura. If he doesn't have that (can't imagine such thing, but anyways) I don't think he's naturally that hot. If it's just among people in Pura, I'd say Tadashi is hotter <3

<--- me thinks he's super cute

Hitomi (Moran), I feel, has always been the classic underground sex god icon, even if physically he's not exactly my type (but if you're that hot and unchangingly young-looking, who cares about type)

Actually I think that Moran with the original members, if you take the average of all their looks, makes up one of the hottest vk bands I know (because we all know guys in vk bands aren't actually that good looking)

I realize a lot of people might think Tenten (CPS) is ugly, but I think his semi-weird look (+ that personality) is exactly why he's so sexy.

Mao (SID). Yeah, hence, all those plastic surgery rumor. Whatever.

Sakito (Nightmare), especially when he's Satty. *megane fetish*

And since I'm too lazy to post pics of the people above, let me just post pics of someone whose hotness isn't always talked-about

Takuma (Hana Shounen Baddies)

takumass.jpg

o0192032010350728727.jpg

o0240032010801850743.jpg

t0220029302400320107064.jpg

or maybe he's more like cute/pretty XD

Don't find too many Japanese musicians that hot. But a few obviously come to mind.

Shiina Ringo- both sexy and elegant. One talented hot momma

J- I'd totally jump him.

Hakuei is pretty damn good looking and yes nice body.

There are many I'd call beautiful, unique looking but not too many that are hot. I admire the looks of Full and most members of D'espairsRay I find very unique looking.

Most members of D'espairsRay I find very unique looking.

Agreed, but I wouldn't call any of them hot, they all have unusual features and are attractive in their own right, but... "phwoar" hot? Coming up with anyone was really difficult for me too!

Women

Tomiko Van from Do As Infinity, but I'd rather call her 'beautiful' than 'hot', I don't like the word 'hot'

YUI, but I'd rather call her cute

Omi from exist†trace, but I'd rather call her 'sexy in some twisted way'... or something, I saw her live at a concert and I was surprised how good she looks

Men and I'm not gay or even bisexual but you just gotta admit they look good

J of LUNA SEA

Cipher of D'ERLANGER

Morrie of DEAD END (but mostly in the late 80's, early 90's)

And I'll never understand how fangirls can drool over baby faced insecure average looking visual kei boys, while there are men like the above three out there.

倖田來未 (Koda Kumi) is probably the sexiest

popdiva.png

shes like those sluts who try hard but stays in between, meaning she can ugly at times and be hot a times

OTHER ONE ARE:

erieabe2010.png

Abe Erie

takamotoaya2010.png

Takamoto Aya

Not that many hot guys in the jap music scene!

Most members of D'espairsRay I find very unique looking.

Agreed, but I wouldn't call any of them hot, they all have unusual features and are attractive in their own right, but... "phwoar" hot? Coming up with anyone was really difficult for me too!

hizumi is hot i don't know any girl who listen to jrock and don't like him. he is the only one that apparently everyone agrees they want him.

what is hot is Subjective

talking with friends that's what i know xD --->

what is hot is soo subjective in jrock fandom

except few examples that everyone seems to want to fuck /agrees they are hot (not my personal fav though just objective xD)

hizumi !!!!!!! most of all

reno from vivid

yun from Un=(XAG)

eros or masa from XodiacK

(haren)

( byou screw maybe

genki from vanessa maybe)

edit: i forgot KAMIJO

Yuuki-sama (Lycaon) 003_zps9aed8092.jpg hotter than any girl or guy

Women:

Ringo Shiina - I adore her radical, but still mature changes, and admit already guys: she's such a cutie (Cat's "the milf of j-rock" is not an overstatement at all!) :3

Nocchi from Perfume - I don't personally get those who call her "the most un-feminine one", considering that she has some sort of "strong woman image" imho. Guess I am into tomboy-ish ones? Who knows.

Utada Hikaru - for the same reasons as Shiina tbqh, unf.

Men (I just look up to them - not gonna go on "over-obsessive, hypersexual and rabid fangirl" mode, yuck):

Toshiya (DEG) - obviously the best-looking (and the most tasteful style-wise) member in DEG- even nowadays, heh.

Hyde - even if he has that of "wasted"-like appearance, he still managed to save his "almost androgynous" looks back from the past.

Byou (Screw) - okay, this guy can't even sing. But hey, at least he's doing well in being "more-than-decent" looking both with makeup and without makeup (not that many post-millennium vksters have a chance to appear in various fashion-related events/magazines more than once, hey)

J would have been in my list too, only if it wasn't for his apparent, sweaty "hyuk-hyuk"-ness back in the 90s.

Oh, and I adored Ayu's/Kuu's looks back in the day but eww what did happen to them now tho...

I would go with J from LUNA SEA, definitely when it comes to men. Also 凛として時雨's TK looks very handsome imo. Takeshi from Boris too. I only noticed at a conert though, haha. Morrie from DEAD END and Atsushi Sakurai from BUCK-TICK have looked better in the past, tbqh, currently...eh.

For females I'd have to say Shiina Ringo too! And AI, the j-pop singer, whoa.

Kazui ex-Missalina Rei (drummer) super sexy guy. :drool:

Oh Lord have some mercy!!

Maybe not so much physically before and now, but his personality just captivated me when I watched their last live.

I'm all his!! :neko:

In terms of ladies I would definitely go for Maiko from Dazzle Vision. She's cute and I love the pink hair!

In terms of men, mmm Aoi from Ayabie ;p