Trombe

凛(lin) will resume activities

I'm just wondering where the info leaked first ? cause there's already two official pic, so it should come from their ohp or label or some magazine right ?

KISAKI is so smart, he knows Megaromania was the most popular band in UCP before it closed.

Exactly, 凛, NEGA and Megaromania had quite same amount of fan base.

But 凛 because of famous members (RIKU-KISAKI) rather than their quality of music.

Guest Magatsu

urgg I don't like that vocalist =.=

I so not liked megaromania... XD

I'm going to miss the hell out of Riku, but I was a huge Megaromania fan and Metis Gretel fan, so I'm pleased with Sui and Misery working together again and with Kisaki. And their new look is really awesome, I am looking forward to their new and upcoming releases.

I'm just wondering where the info leaked first ? cause there's already two official pic, so it should come from their ohp or label or some magazine right ?

I found their OHP some time ago and that's where member lineup / pictures came from

I'm done with lin for now, can't stand Sui's voice. 

To be honest, I think I've just followed and supported them until now because of my respect for Kisaki (yeah, I kind of respect him lol), cause I've never really enjoyed their music. 

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

I love Sui and Misery, dont wanna them to go with KISAKI :/ they deserve something better, oh godddddd. I may like their songs because of these two guys, but oh god, i wanted them to get bigger...

Did Riku and Kisaki break up bc this is like the first Kisaki project ever without Riku lmao

Guest Magatsu

Did Riku and Kisaki break up bc this is like the first Kisaki project ever without Riku lmao

sounds as Riku and Kisaki where in a close boylove relationship.... XDXDXD

Actually the only bands with both Kisaki and Riku were Phantasmagoria and Lin. Kisaki's 2398356 other bands and projects were without Riku.

I liked Riku but I like Sui even more so.... good for me, I guess. To me Lin could never really reach Phantasmagoria and Megaromania could never really reach Metis Gretel, but I hope the new lineup will reinvigorate things.