Trombe

凛(lin) will resume activities

seems to be,but  if one blocks people on twitter they can't follow you,so it is kind of weird saying hes extremely avoiding contact with members but does not block them.just wanted to say xD

I have certain people blocked from my Twitter but they still appear to be following me, so this is in fact possible. You just can't see someone's tweets.

You cannot see theirs, but they still can see yours as.so long you don't block them too and they don't use twicca. :P

Thats for twitter.

But I don't like the new vocalist... i miss riku!

really? because that didn't happen to me,as I blocked them I lost the follow too.. but nvm now..  well I liked sacred xanadu,but  for me their latest release memento mori is quite bad... and yes I miss riku too though he seems to turned into a diva O.o

I prefer their new style to the old one, but the new songs themselves are nothing impressive, except, as Xerath mentioned, Sacred Xanadu.

Listened to Memento Mori yesterday, and the only thing I can remember is that it was boring. Chaotic Resistance was enjoyable at least.

Also, Riku>Sui anytime.

Riku and Sui are both impressive vocalists, but I am not sure whether or not Sui is good for 凛 in this form. I had much rather preferred Kisaki had raised KISAKI PROJECT from the dead again with Sui on vocals. He has a very melodic voice, these releases with Sui on vocals so far have sometimes been quite harsh on the voice and I personally don't think he does a good job at considering what his talents should be used for, but perhaps they are still trying to figure out a sound between Megaromania and 凛. I am quite glad with Memento-Mori, however. It suits him more.

Sui has an excellent voice!! 

However, some Phantasmagoria fans will agree with me that besides Kisaki and Riku being both mother f**kers, they really know how to make music together. They sound amazing together. 

And after that, try to overcome that is quite difficult. 

In my opinion, would be better bring Kisaki project with Sui on vocals than LIN.

they will hold their presents live "Unlimited Aesthetic~Halloween Night 4Days~" at Shibuya REX at 2015/10/27-10/28 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2015/10/30-10/31