Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new maxi single & mini album release

Well, since it actually says "xxx"at the end, I just forgot to write it, I guess it would mean "The black flower lily and xxx", or something like that.

Here is the flyer, if anyone is interested.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11311_823180404389636_4945048427241762164_n.jpg?oh=d07ebaccac70e9dec8b57a07d9d37de6&oe=5493B6EB&__gda__=1418955398_de3e18fd115739a8507960adf434fb54

My friend said that it will be "Grieva-ish", but who knows what that would even be lol. Seems like all the 3 bands go under different names, so im sure it something special.

Well, since it actually says "xxx"at the end, I just forgot to write it, I guess it would mean "The black flower lily and xxx", or something like that.

Here is the flyer, if anyone is interested.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11311_823180404389636_4945048427241762164_n.jpg?oh=d07ebaccac70e9dec8b57a07d9d37de6&oe=5493B6EB&__gda__=1418955398_de3e18fd115739a8507960adf434fb54

My friend said that it will be "Grieva-ish", but who knows what that would even be lol. Seems like all the 3 bands go under different names, so im sure it something special.

lawl are you fucking kidding me? there are just releases' titles of each band respectively jfc <__<

and what? fake rarez on rarezhut? O___O *brb cancelling my order* 

inb4 panda is a new kisaki :o

THAT WAS A JOEK PANDA DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY I'M NOT CANCELLING ANYTHING ;___;

Oh crap bros XD Thanks for letting me know. I must have accidentally selected the wrong sample when I added the tape x_x I've added the correct one now, so no more fakerarez XD

^except the demo sounds a lot more terrible :'D I don't think they were actually planning on anyone listening to it, so the production quality is pretty bad(unless they were going for that shitty 90s demotape quality? In which case, they nailed it XD)

^if so, that's quite stupid tbh o0

and by that flyer it looks like some free event. is it even a live concert? can anyone read that moonspeak to confirm?

As long as a band manage to keep up the quality there's nothing wrong with releasing a shitload of albums, EPs and singles in a short period of time.

Njiqahdda released 8 albums and 4 EPs (all well over 30 miuntes long) from 2007 to 2009 and the majority of this material is of very, very high quality. And in this time the two members also released 4 albums and 1 EP with their band Oaks of Bethel and 1 EP with their band Funeral Eclipse. There's nothing wrong with releasing this much if you fully capable of keeping the quality up. The only problem with doing something like this is that it is hard to keep up with the releases, but I've got all the time in the world so it's nothing but joy IMO.

Most of those songs are rerecordings, though. It takes much less effort, I would assume, to make a more modern version of a song than it does to actually write a new one entirely...unless it's like Diru's "Macabre" which added an extra 6 minutes or something onto an already long song. 

Someone made a status about this before, but clarifying here: the unknown song in their demo live-distro was "Bondage?" 

Someone made a status about this before, but clarifying here: the unknown song in their demo live-distro was "Bondage?"

Yes. By the way, I wasn't able to read your comment on my status, because I can't do that on my phone.

Final track order:

01.Bondage
02.最後ノ晩餐-黒イ百合ノ花ト××× version-
03.相剋ノ[baiser]-黒イ百合ノ花ト××× version-
04.退廃的狂葬-黒イ百合ノ花ト××× version-
05.wish-acoustic version-
06.Diary-unplugged version-

Setlist at 2014/09/26 高田馬場AREA:

01. 黒い涙 (Kuroi namida)
02. alkaloid
03. 黒蟻ノ群レ (Kuroari no mure)
04. 鬼経-kikei-