Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new maxi single & mini album release

+1 for the new school (look wise)

They don't look so drastically different actually… seems they only have about three or four costumes (maybe they are too broke to buy more).
I am more interested into samples or previews of Kuroi Yuri no Hana. It's not long until it's released.

Yeah, they actually had quite a few different costumes already if we take into account they've only been active for like 2 years. XD ...so some similarities or repetitions here and there ain't no biggie imo.

What's more important, also looking forward to hearing some samples~

Some cool news for those living in LA and surrounding area:

[Xenon In-Store Event]

Grieva -LIVE STREAM Q&A From JAPAN-
October 3rd, Fri. 8:00pm-9:30pm. Free 
Fashion and Music Shop, Xenon, located in Downtown Los Angeles Little Tokyo Mall, will be welcoming visual kei band Grieva as a guest for their live stream Q&A session.

Fans are able to ask questions to the band directly through live streaming chat, as well as answer questions from the band. This will become a great opportunity for fans in the States to engage and gather new upcoming information’s from the band.

No cover fee will be charged, absolutely free event. Hours for the event will be from 8:00pm-9:30pm

Held @ Xenon -Japanesque Rock + Shibuya Style-
319 E 2nd St. #119 Los Angeles, CA 90012 
Located inside Little Tokyo Mall

★MC HOST★
DJ Meirlin & Ryo(ex.LF-laissez faire-)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10612679_820773641296979_3808206930635868101_n.png?oh=b006c4352ed738eba0656940ae871c36&oe=54C8E936&__gda__=1419624448_33db3a1cbaedba0f9b83c0fe829a90b2

I hope they don't filter questions, but they're 100% going to. 

Someone ask why they lied about going on a dramatic search for new members who wanted to pursue the spirit of old school, then just changed their names and started over. Not that I'm disappointed, as Reload was awful, but don't front.

"黒イ百合ノ花ト×××(kuroi yuri no hana to ×××)" [track list]
01.Bondage
02.最後ノ晩餐(saigo no bansan)-黒イ百合ノ花ト××× version-
03.相剋ノ[baiser](soukoku no [baiser])-黒イ百合ノ花ト××× version-
04.退廃的狂葬(taihaiteki kyousou)-黒イ百合ノ花ト××× version-
05.wish-acoustic version-
06.Diary-unplugged version-

The new mini album is gonna be collection of rarez. SWEET!

Tracklist source: here

Sorting in the post above is [probably] not final.

Missing a few songs, but I like that the totally awesome 最期ノ晩餐 has a home so to speak, and I think that this "相剋ノ[baiser]" thing is from the $200 終焉 MAD DEATH single.

I feel sorry for anyone that spent $100 on the 最期ノ晩餐 one track CD lololol.

相剋ノ is from their MAD Death live distro, it just doesn't have the [baiser] part. 

Slightly bummed out that there's really only one "new" song, even though it isn't even actually new.

No wonder they didn't reveal the tracklisting until now. LAME

It could've been expected imo... After all, these guys have already released like 40 different songs in as little as 2 years (most of them quality tracks too!).

Anyway, looking forward to hearing the re-recorded / better quality / alternate versions~ :)

退廃的狂葬 is the song from their demo tape, right? only heard a preview of it but it sounds dope as shit

Yes. It was also released on their first music video DVD collection. I've only heard the music video version, so I'm not sure if that one is different from the demo tape version.

What is this ?

There was a free live distributed CD earlier this year called "終焉-MAD DEATH-" that had two songs on it, and is now very very very very very expensive to buy second hand.

Yes. It was also released on their first music video DVD collection. I've only heard the music video version, so I'm not sure if that one is different from the demo tape version.

There was a free live distributed CD earlier this year called "終焉-MAD DEATH-" that had two songs on it, and is now very very very very very expensive to buy second hand.

Well, according to the version I have heard they seem to be completely different songs.

http://rarezhut.net/product/グリーヴァgrieva-退廃的狂葬-タイハイテキキョウソウ

I really hope the version will be similar to the demo tape version, since the mini album seem to be a collection of their rare songs anyway. And they will go under the name "黒イ百合ノ花ト" instead of Grieva during the AINS Free live in Shinjuku at 1st october. I have good hopes for that live lol

Well, according to the version I have heard they seem to be completely different songs.

http://rarezhut.net/product/グリーヴァgrieva-退廃的狂葬-タイハイテキキョウソウ

I really hope the version will be similar to the demo tape version, since the mini album seem to be a collection of their rare songs anyway. And they will go under the name "黒イ百合ノ花ト" instead of Grieva during the AINS Free live in Shinjuku at 1st october. I have good hopes for that live lol

Oh yeah, I heard that preview, too. I was really surprised by it lol. But I would be surprised if the EP version is based off the tape version. It wasn't even グリーヴァ lol.

And we still don't know for sure if all the songs are re-recordings, or if there will be remasterings as well...

"黒イ百合ノ花ト" ... what does that mean btw? "And the Flower That's a Black Lily?"