JohnNT

Swedish guy assaying hi!

Hey! I'm John, I'm a singer/guitar player from Sweden :) I got into japanese music in 2005 when I discovered Luna Sea. Since then some of my favorite bands have been Janne Da Arc, MUCC, The GazettE, Abingdon Boys School, Bazra and well many others. I'm also a big fan of Kumi Koda :)

A few years ago I started a YT channel called "JRockLessons" where a group of us joined together and made tutorials on how to play certain songs or solos from japanese bands. I haven't had the time to be that active with it for a while, having been very busy with my own bands :)

This is the band I'm in now! I'm the lead singer dude guy :) Hope to meet some cool people on here, take care! //John

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will have fun here! Luna Sea was also one of my first J-Rock bands, always good to see another fan.

Also, whoa, that's some cool song/video there. I dig it. Looks and sounds really professional too.

Welcome on the forum John!  :lolita_cheerful:

Great to see you being an singer and a guitarist as well~ nice video!

I hope you have a good time here, feel free to join us in the mh chat sometime!

Welcome to the forum John!  I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you feel like it, drop by in the chat sometime, we talk plenty about music there :)

Wow, you're all so friendly! Thanks! I think I'll enjoy it here! :)

Sorry about the glaring typo in the thread title btw :P

Hi John, I'm new here too and wow!  Good to see other Janne fans *v* very nice guitar playing and singing btw~~

Hi John, I'm new here too and wow!  Good to see other Janne fans *v* very nice guitar playing and singing btw~~

Thanks! Yeah I love Janne, especially their blend of almost jazzy rhythms sometimes with hard rock, songs like Blackjack, Dry? etc. :) Glad you like my music too! :)

Wow, Sweden almost never disappoints with its music! Great band you have there!

Welcome to MH :)

Thank you so much, mate! :)

For anyone interested, there are a few more songs to listen to for free on our sound cloud page: https://soundcloud.com/mark-zero