Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN new mini album "THE STALIN-666-" release

it is announced at BORN one-man live "bug screamo "CRAZY"-BLACK THEORY CHRISTMAS-" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2013/12/22 that their new mini album "THE STALIN-666-" will be released at 2014/04/09 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (3,240yen) will include CD+DVD (including "THE STALIN" PV & making), limited edition TYPE B (3,240yen) will include CD+DVD (including "LIVE TOUR 2014 ALL NUDE SATISFACTION DOCUMENT MOVIE"), and regular edition (2,916yen) will include CD only

Excited for this. I wonder if they'll do what they did with Vigor and make it all new songs. I'd be really happy with that. Though I wouldn't be surprised with the content of the preview if it was just a re-recording thing or some kind of best of.

I wasn't expecting felony to make an appearance at the end of the PV mashup.

I hope this means they'll take a step back to their older style. Not really diggin' their recent releases.

Listen to Lycaon's new preview, ViViD's new song and was happy that THIS is the year that the bands who were losing their flare were starting to find their footing again and become great! However, this did not extend to BORN...

[limited edition TYPE A & B CD track list]
01.THE STALIN
02.SKIN
03.↑HUMAN HOLE↓
04.排梳ノ蝶(haiso no chou)
05.DIARY

[regular edition track list]
01.THE STALIN
02.SKIN
03.DIARY
04.↑HUMAN HOLE↓
05.排梳ノ蝶(haiso no chou)
06.磔(haritsuke)
07.BREAKTHROUGH

It's like they're constantly challenging themselves to sound even more like absolute garbage

It's like they're constantly challenging themselves to sound even more like absolute garbage

True i cannot belive how they turned out these past few Singles..it sound like it isnt even singing anymore

This sounds weird but i let you DECIDE

Is it me or RYOGA looks with every look worse and worse..

I think his "Japanese Red Kool-Aid guy" look was the worst one ever - cannot say anything good about his looks afterwards either. 

Seriously? All this hate towards BORN over 20 seconds of a sample, which to me sounds more like an intro.

I agree Mother and Honesty weren't strong singles, but I loved Satisfaction?

Every band has strong and weak releases, there's not one perfect band out there.

Let's wait until we get a proper preview/sample? At least then we could say whether vocals or instrumentation could be good/bad.

This is being super nit picky, but I hate it when bands change the track order of the beginning or end of an album between different editions.

It gives different impressions!

Sign in to follow this