Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN new mini album "THE STALIN-666-" release

I think I'll be interested in watching the full video only for hot, dominant men in uniforms (minus Ryoga, because lipstick), the only decent preview there is 排梳ノ蝶. That "wowowowowowow" thing in THE STALIN sounds riddiculous, lmao. I wonder if the title of the song is just because of their uniforms, because it has nothing to do with the communism at all, even PERESTROIKA were more "Russian", than that xD

THE STALIN were always 10/10 but this is absolutely pathetic

The instrumentals don't sound to bad, but someone else needs to take care of the lyric writing IMO. Most of this sounds terrible overall to me. That being stated, I did enjoy Diary and BREAKTHROUGH.

BTW, if anyone else is getting annoyed having to click on each song again to repeat the previews, I compiled them into one track and uploaded them here:

http://www.mediafire[dot]com/download/w4tjc23thuly6bn/Born+-+The+Stalin+Previews.mp3

For some reason if I leave the original link, it converts to some player plug-in that doesn't play anything so just replace the [dot] with .

I......why born?
Actually, why Ryoga? I wonder what his reason is for taking on all these overly bizarre visuals. 
Rather than making me think he's edgy or trendy I just feel more like he's being obnoxious. 

I mean, grabbing the camera and shaking it and screaming...

The song didn't catch my attention either. The intro/mid section part was not bad and they really had potential to do something great with it that fit the theme, but then the song turns into a typical fast rock track and I lost interest.

I'm sorry I'm just not sure what they're going for and don't agree with their direction. I KNOW they can write pretty great music (Abnormal Head Machine, The Black minis, Dogma) so I keep hoping they'll show their true talent but then we get this...

I mean, no final judgement until I hear the whole mini, but so far, not liking this track.

Sign in to follow this