Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

Rocketeer-

I meant to send you a message last night, but I literally fell asleep at my keyboard. (crazy internship and having to wake up at 6AM every morning) Your order was packed up and I was just about to get a shipping quote when I noticed that you had also bought a bunch of stuff from the store. It turns out the order tracking software we built didn't save the changes when I had originally added those.

I'm trying to have a better communication process with everyone in the thread (I've traditionally taken a more behind-the-scenes role), but I probably should have waited to make that post. I was very tired, I know that's not an excuse. Tell you what, I have two rare old flyers from Lareine and Syndrome that I'll give you. I screwed up (again) and I apologize.

fake edit: just found a mini-mag with Lin as the cover artist I'll toss in too.

We included flyers in almost all the packages we've sent out/packed up. Some we were unable to because the box was so tightly packed that there was no room\couldn't be fit without folding and creasing. We are doing an overhaul of everything involved in order fulfillment. I'm thinking of instituting a "10% off order if you don't get your shipping invoice within 3 days of the end of the stream" for all future streams. I might change this to 15%, this is how much this concerns me.

Seems like Val jumped the gun there a bit, but NOW all of the shipping invoices are out. As far as the rips go, I've been talking with a friend of mine and as of later today, I'll be borrowing his Mac Pro to use for editing the VHS rips. As I've got 21 videos yet to edit and encode, this should speed up the process by a ton. He said I can use it during future livestreams as well, so the quality of the streams should be WAY better(I'll actually be able to broadcast over 480p!).

Got my package today, thanks.  But I didn't get any cassette tape rips...?

As mentioned, due to the large amount of orders, we only ripped cassettes and VHS tapes then packed up the orders. We've been working on editing and encoding the rips over the past few days, so they should be ready to upload soon.

As mentioned, due to the large amount of orders, we only ripped cassettes and VHS tapes then packed up the orders. We've been working on editing and encoding the rips over the past few days, so they should be ready to upload soon.

Oh ok, I thought you were just talking about VHS, my bad.

Was my package sent to the post office for shipping yet? I got the tracking number a few days ago (about a day after I paid the shipping quote), but nothing's happened (haven't gotten any tracking alerts, etc.). Wasn't sure if you ordered tracking ahead of time and just haven't sent it out yet, or if you have and the great folks at USPS are taking their sweet time.

Naaani-

We didn't get a tracking number for your package since any packages mailed to russia can't be paid for online.  We mailed your package first class, which doesn't give a tracking number when mailed in-person.

Kyo-

There is a field to enter the recipient's email address when printing out labels on the USPS website, and this will send tracking information to them.  I do this every time I create a label, so you should've gotten an email from USPS with tracking.

seimei-

We have a large pickup scheduled for tomorrow since there are too many packages to carry into the post office.  Your package is going out with the others in the pickup.

Naaani-

We didn't get a tracking number for your package since any packages mailed to russia can't be paid for online.  We mailed your package first class, which doesn't give a tracking number when mailed in-person.

Aah, damn drunk bears' problems. Anyway thank you.

Hopefully this week.... :P

Got some stuff in the mail today...

sQDxr5N.jpg

Everything arrived a day earlier than I was expecting. CDs themselves and booklets appear to be in very good condition (though one or two CD single booklets were bent (example)). Pretty much all jewel cases are banged up (hard to tell in the pic), and I need to flatten out a lot of the obi strips (not pictured).

Lot of this isn't on Panda/Val, they didn't personally buy all these CDs when they were brand new, I assume. Although it did kind of bother me (just a tad) that a lot of the cases weren't replaced. Somebody told me that they'd replace CD cases or something, so I guess I was expecting that. I was also under the impression that Panda/Val were including freebies (like fliers) in all recent orders to say "sorry we took so long," and I'm pretty sure a few other people even got a free CD or two thrown in. None of that really matters, I just wanted the CDs I ordered. I can replace the cases on my own if I want to.

I did find a surprise booklet to go with another CD that was sold to me as case-less, so that was a pleasant surprise (the version MERRY's 激声 CDs that came complete with the case and everything came with an extra booklet for the version I got that didn't have a case). Another pleasant little surprise is that the NoGoD V promo CD was sealed. Not that it matters much, since there's no artwork but still.

ETA: If I seemed really angry when I first typed this up, that wasn't my intention and I apologise. I ramble a lot and quibble about little things that nobody should give many shits about. I am glad that these CDs made their way to me, and that is what really matters here.

The way people in this thread are treating two people running a shop on their own out of their apartment makes me wanna hurl

Go spend your weimar republic fun money on a japan-direct shopping service if you want to spend twice as much on half as much, just so you can get your fanatic crisis singles before your birthday or whatever

I've started sending out some of the rips that are finished. The mac pro that I was borrowing to edit/encode with wasn't available for me to use for a while, so only recently have I been able to get back to working on that.

The way people in this thread are treating two people running a shop on their own out of their apartment makes me wanna hurl

Go spend your weimar republic fun money on a japan-direct shopping service if you want to spend twice as much on half as much, just so you can get your fanatic crisis singles before your birthday or whatever

lol this and then the comment underneath it

Want more Yayoi, Yukika/AINS stuff at rarezhut :v

Too bad I already own the Garnet single you are selling now v_v

I think I'm all out of Yayoi-related things, but let me check since he was in like a billion bands.