ricchubunny

SuG Vo.武瑠(Takeru) solo project "浮気者(Uwakimono)"

Digi,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uS_5rCyAs

Here you go, after you've listened to this cover, you can accept any other SADS cover attempt - even by Takeru. (note: yes, it's the same Kra off PSC)

EDIT:

Actually - SADS cover sample sounds pretty decent, 'Undermine' sounds like it's gonna be vocaloid x oshare-rollercoaster for real (dubstep breakdown tho...), Ai no Myouri sounds like any "ok" 0.8byou song,

96 is kinda sweet-ish, Rise and Fall reminds me of Blaqk Audio for some reason.

A.K.A.

Definitely gonna be better than any of SuG's "last" attempts

jesus fuck

my ears have been traumatized

In the trolling context, that uwakimono SADS cover is rad. But that's really all. Maybe it's because I am biased, who knows. 

With that being said, this release in general isn't that bad. I wouldn't mind giving it a full listen sometime, but all this wubwub bweebwee vkei shit is just overall, unappealing imho.

Takeru seems like he's taking a bunch of cues from when Miyavi DID THE EXACT SAME THING AND LEFT PSC AND STARTED DOING ALL KINDS OF INTERVIEWS AND VIDEOS IN ENGLISH. There is a video on the SuG OHP where Takeru talks and then makes faces and acts weird in a similar way to Miyavi. 

is there anything my king has not shaded in this video? love the subtle miyavi dissing, love that this comes with a sads cover, love every bit of kpop mockery tucked into this flawfree track

the horrid future of vk is right here

I like the shamisen in the composition; outside of that it feels like I'm watching a K-Pop video.  I think I'll skip out on this effort.

Hopefully the new SuG builds on the Fat Inside Horror sound.

I honestly had a little Miyavi feel here, I'm liking this a bit more than I thought I would, but I don't like it.

Edit: I was probably saying that above from massive exhaustion. Takeru sounds really weak, like if he whispered the whole entire song. The only good thing about this PV and song was the girl at 2:18, that's it!

...like if he whispered the whole entire song...

that a bad thing? that way we don't have to hear him sing :P

i found the whole thing kinda meh except for extremely annoying "rap"-parts, but in all that's still better than most of the SUG stuff for me^^

It's more of "plz pay more attention to these Harajuku's superfashion icons, and praise Takeru #swag"-type of promotion (which reminds me, beginning made me cringe a bit with "#UWAKIMONO" text - I mean really, hashtagging?)

I can really see his GD influences too (no shit, one of the biggest K-pop stans in vk scene) - especially some scenes are very reminiscent to "CROOKED" MV.

Other than that, I am completely opposite about Bonsai's statement and say: I prefer SuG to this - Takeru is not really himself in this song tbqh.

+ this is a collab between Takeru and TeddyLoid (who's quite known for example co-producing/arranging handful of songs in Gazette's Division like "Derangement" etc.)