ricchubunny

SuG Vo.武瑠(Takeru) solo project "浮気者(Uwakimono)"

SuG Vo.武瑠(Takeru) will start his solo project "浮気者(Uwakimono)". He will release a mini-album titled "I狂U" on 2013/11/20 and will hold a solo concert at Yoyogi National Park Stadium on 2013/12/29.

PC_uwakimono_header.jpg

Source : SuG new OHP

So my second least favorite member of SuG is going solo, great. Is the band still together? I saw a new band picture so I figured they were

I'm pretty sure Takeru is the reason SuG music went downhill. He just started bringing in his own fashion design and his dance guys. It all began when Mitsuru left though. Either way, SuG was starting to go uphill now with fat inside horror and Fukanzen. I'm more excited to hear something new about SuG than Takeru and a solo project

I'm pretty sure Takeru is the reason SuG music went downhill. He just started bringing in his own fashion design and his dance guys. It all began when Mitsuru left though. Either way, SuG was starting to go uphill now with fat inside horror and Fukanzen. I'm more excited to hear something new about SuG than Takeru and a solo project

I'm not so sure...Masato is their lider, he could stop it if he wanted to haha. And also, the dancers were there in the Mitsuru last live already XD

Being the leader of the band doesn't mean you have the ultimate control in the music direction and the style, it usually means that you are in charge of all the main tasks, scheduling, making sure the lives are set, maintaining the setlist for lives. I didn't know that Mitsuru was still around for the dancers, I thought the dancers started after Mujouken Kofukuron was released 

Oh please. Takeru is the clown that made SuG even remotely interesting with his overly campy personality and gay faux gangsta dances. If you look at SuG as a parody vk band then it all kinds of makes sense because none of them are really all that skillful and the songs aren't that creative. Even when Takeru "raps" he looks like he is poking fun at other rappers. (Not to mention that weird part in the MAD$HIP PV where they have someone dressed like Deadmau5) Usually the things that are interesting are the lyrics and Takeru promoting that whole Club Kid vibe of Fashionable Party Addict. Plus the name is ridiculous. SuG = THuG. I mean come on. They even said they made Love Scream Party to get more over seas support. (And it worked rather well.) Not surprised one bit at this guy going solo when I normally saw SuG as his own little art project to begin with. At the end he was going as far as directing some PV's. Wonder what SuG and this new Solo will do next~. 

Oh look at that he even has his MILLION$ORCHESTRA line coming back. 

Being the leader of the band doesn't mean you have the ultimate control in the music direction and the style, it usually means that you are in charge of all the main tasks, scheduling, making sure the lives are set, maintaining the setlist for lives. I didn't know that Mitsuru was still around for the dancers, I thought the dancers started after Mujouken Kofukuron was released 

Really? I dont know very well..Cause they were managed by PSC, so they dont need to schedule their lives by themselfs...? 

And noooo, they had dancers since 39GalaxyZ

If you look at SuG as a parody vk band then it all kinds of makes sense because none of them are really all that skillful and the songs aren't that creative.

Hahahaha I can't believe you just said that. SuG has been declining with their music since the start of 2011, and picking it up just a little bit towards the end of 2012. However, the fact that you think that none of them are skillful is downright appalling. They all have a great set of skills, they just aren't using them properly. Takeru uses them to make SuG a japanese boy band with the occasional instruments not being drowned out by the sound effects added into the songs. All of them have a great set of skills, especially Masato for using 7-strings even though he's in a band that has no use for an extra bass string. While I hate Shinpei for replacing Mitsuru, even he has the occasional good drum line.

I just wish they had never strayed from their original motto, "Heavy Positive Rock." Their singles, like Scheat and Alterna, were absolutely awesome but they just became super tame after that and then became the epitome of what it means to be a "regular vkei band." I'm not interested in Takeru's new solo project because I feel like it's going to be exactly the same as Aoi from Ayabie's solo project.

Hahahaha I can't believe you just said that. SuG has been declining with their music since the start of 2011, and picking it up just a little bit towards the end of 2012. However, the fact that you think that none of them are skillful is downright appalling. They all have a great set of skills, they just aren't using them properly. Takeru uses them to make SuG a japanese boy band with the occasional instruments not being drowned out by the sound effects added into the songs. All of them have a great set of skills, especially Masato for using 7-strings even though he's in a band that has no use for an extra bass string. 

Yes

limited edition (6,900yen) of his mini album "I狂U" will be in box-set and include CD+Blu-ray (including "I狂U" original ver. PV, "I狂U" another ver. PV & making)+booklet+T-shirt, and regular edition (1,800yen) will include CD only

his new mini album "I狂U" will include 浮気者(uwakimono) & 0.8秒と衝撃。(0.8byou to syooogeki) collaboration song "愛の妙理(ai no myouri)"

[CD track list]
01.I狂U
02.忘却の空(boukyaku no sora) (SADS cover)
03.undermine (composed by ゆよゆっぺ(yuyoyuppe))
04.愛の妙理(ai no myouri) (composed by 0.8秒と衝撃。(0.8byou to syooogeki))
05.96 (composed by たむらぱん(tamurapan))
06.rise and fall

I'm looking forward to hear this... Seems quite interesting, and it's good to see that Takeru is learning English to try to communicate with all his fans :) *every VK band should do the same*

Incoming vk mini album of the year

This is how you spend major label money. I'm looking forward to hear more of the 0.8byou song and I already like 96.

Digi,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uS_5rCyAs

Here you go, after you've listened to this cover, you can accept any other SADS cover attempt - even by Takeru. (note: yes, it's the same Kra off PSC)

EDIT:

Actually - SADS cover sample sounds pretty decent, 'Undermine' sounds like it's gonna be vocaloid x oshare-rollercoaster for real (dubstep breakdown tho...), Ai no Myouri sounds like any "ok" 0.8byou song,

96 is kinda sweet-ish, Rise and Fall reminds me of Blaqk Audio for some reason.

A.K.A.

Definitely gonna be better than any of SuG's "last" attempts