Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Couldn't they make it even shorter? Like... 5 seconds preview, that would be the perfect length for the song's sample, don't you think? :D

Wow, you guys must all be master geniuses or something to be able to have an opinion of something based off of 10 seconds of a guitar riff and screaming

Do we have to hear "IT'S JUST A SAMPLE STOP HATIN" ever single time again and again. We are fully aware. 

This sample which someone who works for their label or they themselves picked, sounds atrocious.

Yup, about as many times as the term 'generic' is used

Yup, about as many times as the term 'generic' is used

You have to understand that there's a difference between having the opinion that the sample of the song sounds awful and immediately judging the quality of the full song based on the 19 seconds of said sample.

What's going on here is the first one. From what I can see, many people here listened to the sample, but didn't really like it that much (most of the time anyway). Has anyone based the quality of the whole song on that? No. Many people even said "I hope the full song is better". So as far as I can see there's no need to pull out "it's only a sample"-argument in this particular case.

their lucky bag will be available for ordering through WHITE SIDE GROUP official web-shop since 2013/08/14 (2 TYPE - TYPE A 10,000yen / TYPE B 5,000yen plus 500yen delivery)

[items]
・1 comment DVD (綴(tsuduku) ver., MiA ver., 恋一(koichi) ver. or メト(meto) ver., selectable in TYPE A and random in TYPE B )
・original sticker sheet TYPE A & B (included in TYPE A)
・original sticker sheet TYPE A or B (included in TYPE B )
CD-R "天地創造-黒い雨-(tenchisouzou-kuroi ame-)" (1 song) (included in TYPE A)
・live-limited single "トロシナ(tro-syner)" (included in TYPE A)
・MEJIBRAY goods in random
・MEJIBRAY members personal goods with signature (included in TYPE A, special prize in random)
・cheki

MEJIBRAY have written some bad tunes over the last few years but that has to be the worst thing I've ever heard them do. I don't even know what I listened to...

their lucky bag will be available for ordering through WHITE SIDE GROUP official web-shop since 2013/08/14 (2 TYPE - TYPE A 10,000yen / TYPE B 5,000yen plus 500yen delivery)

[items]

・1 comment DVD (綴(tsuduku) ver., MiA ver., 恋一(koichi) ver. or メト(meto) ver., selectable in TYPE A and random in TYPE B )

・original sticker sheet TYPE A & B (included in TYPE A)

・original sticker sheet TYPE A or B (included in TYPE B )

CD-R "天地創造-黒い雨-(tenchisouzou-kuroi ame-)" (1 song) (included in TYPE A)

・live-limited single "トロシナ(tro-syner)" (included in TYPE A)

・MEJIBRAY goods in random

・MEJIBRAY members personal goods with signature (included in TYPE A, special prize in random)

・cheki

so this is the LUCKY bag? bleh :\

For how long will that be available? I can barely afford a piece of bread at this point, so I hope it will be available by the end of the month as well.

Tracklists have been revealed for the other 2 singles too:

醜詠
01. 醜詠 (Shuuei)
02. 月食 (Gesshoku)
03. 嫉妬 (Shitto) [regular bonus track]

DECADANCE - Counting Goats ... if I can’t be yours -
01. DECADANCE - Counting Goats ... if I can’t be yours -
02. メランコリア (Melancholia)
03. 躁と鬱と境界 (Sou to utsu to kyoukai) [regular bonus track]

Also, cover art for "A Priori" has been shown at the OHP too: http://mejibray.com/posts/archive/2/?aid=230&category_id=2097/2098

"A Priori" samples: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AA%EF%BC%88%E9%80%9A%E5%B8%B8%E7%9B%A4%EF%BC%89/dp/B00EQ3WT6A/ref=sr_1_53?ie=UTF8&qid=1377369348&sr=8-53

Everything sounds pretty cool so far imo~ (except for those irritating vocals in the track-3 sample, but otherwise okay)

Still think the most beautiful thing they've put together is Avalon, but this isn't that bad. Def. sounds better than Messiah (though I like Messiah too). I wonder after they do these single releases will they announce an album.

Still think the most beautiful thing they've put together is Avalon, but this isn't that bad. Def. sounds better than Messiah (though I like Messiah too). I wonder after they do these single releases will they announce an album.

Gotta agree with the Avalon statement, definitely one of the better singles they have put out. I would love to say Sabbat but that one had the abomination that is, Akercock.

Gotta agree with the Avalon statement, definitely one of the better singles they have put out. I would love to say Sabbat but that one had the abomination that is, Akercock.

Couldn't say better, thank you.