Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Someone, please make a Mejibray medley consisting only ofTsuzuku's vocal freakouts/duck vox (including that "BURGH URGH URGH URGH URGH URGH *collapse*" thing he did during lives)

I'm not even a GazettE fan but are we really going to blame GazettE for the fact that MEJIBRAY's previews are only 18 seconds long? What's next, we're going to blame GazettE because they release the full PV only after the release of the CD? There are plenty of bands who do this, so why blame "Gayzette" again (which I find a rather immature term to begin with).

apologies for the off-topic, but I'm starting to get a bit tired of this whole "let's blame GazettE for everything"-attitude.

Sadly enough, I do believe that the GazettE have officially become the go-to band for whenever a band does something that isn't to their liking that The GazettE has done as well in the past

i hate this meto look. it's ugly and ridiculous for me.(about the teddy bear look)

meto always one time looks awesome and one time terrible for me. (for example like i wrote before i love the previous one)

i also i hated shepherdess/doll look the same . i found it ridiculous

Dare I say....I'm a little more excited for this release than Nocturnal Bloodlust's release....but they are only previews so we'll see...

Shitto is a pure plagiat of トゥーン工場 - Squall by TOOn FACTORY XD So yes MiA was an ex-TOON FACTORy, but seriously, thei doesn't have no more idea for composed origina song ?

this :D

Though it's pretty cool to hear it from 2 different bands which MiA was in :D

imo if they wanted to use the song they could've left the same name and lyrics not just use the same music for a totally different song. 

But hey, I like it so I won't complain xD

EDIT:

MiA's guitarwork in Decadance's verse part (or at least that's what I assume, in terms of preview) reminds me alot of Chisato's guitarwork from Penicillin's late 90s-albums.

Kinda cool.

The previews of DECADANCE-Counting Goats…if I can't be is really great! Especially the first and second song! :lolita_love:  

I've uploaded the full MV of 「DECADANCE - Counting Goats ... if I can't be yours -」 in HQ ^^

Tsuzuku is just gorgious~ :lolita_love: