Masamune

E3 2013: SquareEnix (Leak)

1. Final fantasy 15 (PS4 & XB1) A CG trailer will be shown.

Main character looks like Agni's philosophy girl but the setting is completely different.

Party members can be recruited online but it's an offline game. (Similar to Dragons Dogma?)

You play the Commander of an army and recruit soldiers, looks open world with combat like FFXII.

2. Kingdom Hearts Teaser for PS4 at Sony Conference.

3. Final Fantasy Lightning Returns showcase

4. Final Fantasy Versus (13 Removed From Title)

New trailer and 2014 release date

5. Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and Agito HD Remake

Coming soon to PS3

6. Bravely Default English Trailer

Game to be released in 2014 

7. Blood Make (New Game)

DMC esque action RPG for Vita and PS3 coming 2014

This is currently floating around the web and has been translated from a Japanese source, how much of this do you think is true?

Sounds to good to be true for me, way to many releases for E3, i mean don't Square normally keep the big news for Tokyo Gameshow?

Wow, I surely hope this is true, seems interesting enough.

edit: lol my brain lags apparently :D .....

@Zes: Yup, just a rumor.

Just over two week till E3, i have a bad feeling all we are going to see is Lightning Returns, xD.

The pessimist inside me doesn't believe that Final Fantasy Versus will be ever released until I see a fixed release date.

A Realm Reborn is oddly not on that list, even SQEX are heavily promoting it. lol

I don't really believe in Versus revoking its legendary vaporware status though...

Oh, where's that from? Source I mean.

Edit: People claiming it's fake for various reasons including editing mistakes.

Kingdom Hearts 3 teaser from the sony E3 press conference earlier this week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_375304&feature=iv&src_vid=npjBHFb0fZM&v=x3LD-3tHgoU

to be real though I'm not really hype at all.. they've made us wait so long (more than an entire console generation) that it just seems like a ploy on their end to sell more PS4's when it comes out because obviously this game won't be on any other console. I feel like this should of came out sometime this generation instead... but whatever in terms of excitement and hype, I'm way more looking forward to FF XV but whatever I'll play KH either way and yes I'll love it and enjoy it but I can't help to think that I would of enjoyed it immensely more if it would of came out a few years ago instead. I don't know whatever .

/blegh

Kingdom Hearts 3 teaser from the sony E3 press conference earlier this week

it just seems like a ploy on their end to sell more PS4's when it comes out because obviously this game won't be on any other console.

Lol nope. Gunna be on Xbone as well (same with FFXV).

Are you sure? can I get a source? because that just really doesn't sound like square to me... I mean i can see them doing final fantasy on xbox since all of the FF XIII games have been on 360 (wasn't versus XIII originally supposed to be PS3 exclusive too?) but i just don't know how i feel about KH being on xbone doesn't seem to fit, you'd think Sony would try to lock it down as an exclusive for sure.

I've been a bit confused with FF XV/KH3, but yeah, they basically come to both ps4 and xb1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_III - wiki page

& versus fighting trailer (one of those) has ps4 and xb logos at the end

Japan (as the whole asia) is not getting xbox one on the launch tho, so I can see at least some of square enix ttiles being ps4 exclusive later

unless MS begs and bribes, which they're good at.

KH3 has already been confirmed for Xbox One too though.

I do hope they made the town designs better after so many years though. I mean, KH's design is KH's design, but with the current improvement in graphics I'd be disappointed if it's the same block buildings with just a little upgrade.

it doesn't have a release date yet, even a very vague one, so I assume it would be next Christmas at the earliest. maybe even 2015.

that leaves them with about enough time.