Trombe

X JAPAN press conference

My bets are going on:

"Thanks for celebrating so hard on May 2nd! We'd like to announce that hide is not really dead and has decided to rejoin the band! *Cue Jun taking the stage and revealing he was hide with some plastic surgery all along*"

My bets are on: "the new album will be revealed in 2047 because at that point we've probably found a way to bring hide back from the dead. If not YOHIO will be our new guitarist."

X JAPAN need more studio albums. For a legendary long-time active band like them, their compilation albums are too many compared to the studio albums they've released so far. In other words, this also proves they prefer quality over quantity, though. It'd be very awesome if they're going to announce a new studio album with the current line-up.

I hope it's not disbandment announcement, lol

It wouldn't come as a surprise. The band has been a bit of a joke for a while now.

Yoshiki posted a Facebook picture of himself in the studio recording on drums so I'm guessing some sort of new project is in the works. 

I wonder if Yoshiki is also going to mention anything about the Violet UK album he made a big deal about this year? Was looking forward to that more than the crappy English self-covers he originally said was going to be on the new album. 

Yoshiki said he's been (supposedly) "recording 2 days nonstop" on FB  - I guess some kind of progress is being made on something? 

I think the most logical thing would be the Violet UK project finally taking off, but if they said it's an X JAPAN press conference and not JUST Yoshiki, then there might be a chance it actually has to do with X's full album. Which, honestly, I hope it is and not Violet UK. 

Also, Yoshiki said he's working with Hans Zimmer so like.... I'm pretty motherfucking excited about that. Holy shit.

Wax figure... who even care about that

And lol @ world tour, if they come to do 12 songs, and make us pay 80€ for a ticket, then they should stay in japan and do something there, like releasing that mysterious album, or leave Yoshiki do his f*****g VIOLET UK project

technically, we could have figured it out just by looking up

where and what Madame Tussauds was...
but I guess everyone overlooked that hint.

something the least bit interesting would have been nice, though..

oh well, please try again.

(and despite how much I liked them in the past,
there hasn't been a reason enough for me to even bother
to see them live at least once, kind of sad in a way..)

Everybody knows what Madame Tussauds is but I guess nobody really cared for that. They wanted a new album or a new world tour. The latter is what we got. I'll go to their concert again if tickets are the same price as last time around. But I have no doubt that the success of last tour will drive the prices up...